"chapter 15- running away"

liam's pov
mason and i sat in the police station with y/n parents. it was insane i couldn't wrap my head around the fact she ran away.

*flashback*

"why do you guys always take her side." y/n yelled at her parents.

"because i'm right and you're wrong like usual." her sister yelled back.

this was a typical day in her house. we would peacefully be doing homework and then her sister would come in and accuse her of doing something. this time was different y/n had reached her breaking point.

"i hate all of you." y/n yelled.

"good because we all hate you too." her sister yelled back laughing.

y/n ran up the stairs and slammed her door. mason and i sat on her bed hearing all the yelling from downstairs. y/n reached under her bed and she pulled out a bookbag.

"what's that for?" i asked even though i pretty much knew the answer to my question.

she put the bag on her shoulder and pushed me out of the way. she ran down the stairs and out the door.

there was a black car outside and she got in it

"y/n get out of the car!" her dad yelled banging on the car as it moved but it was too late the car was already driving away.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️