"chapter 40- video game lover"

requested by @thecoldwitch

laura's pov
i'm currently laying on liam's bedroom floor while we play video games. we were having a sleepover like we usually did on friday's. we've been friends since the third grade and like most friendships we've gone through ups and downs. but he's always stuck by me and i love him for that.

liam's pov

laura is so beautiful her smile and her laugh were enough to make me melt. every time i was with her i got this feeling in the pit of my stomach that i couldn't make go away. i couldn't get her out of my head i love her, i love my bestfriend. i didn't know how to tell her or if i should even tell her. what if she didn't feel the same way? what if she didn't want to go out with me? i looked at her and took at deep breathe.
"laura." i said nervously.

"liam." she said looking up at me. i took another deep breath.

"i don't know how to say this so i'm just going to say it." i said looking down at my feet.

"liam spit it out." laura said laughing at his nervousness.

"i love you."

laura's pov

"what did you say." i said confused if i heard what i thought i heard.

"i said i love you." liam said running his hands through his hair. a smile formed across my face.

"i love you too." i said hugging him. we pulled apart from the hug and our lips collided.

______________________________ i hope you like it❤️

i hope you like it❤️