"chapter 23- hearts dont heal"

•you and liam have been dating for 7 months and you love him but the pack thinks it's too dangerous for him to be dating you cause he could kill you by accident so they are making him break up with you.

liams pov

i didn't want to do this but they're making me so i have to break up with y/n. i spotted y/n at her locker putting her books away smiling like always.

"hey y/n." i kissing her cheek.

"hey." she said hugging me.

"so can you come to my house after school right ?" i asked looking down at my feet.

"yeah i'll see you then." she said kissing my cheek and walking off to class.

i was in my room pacing back and forth thinking about how i was going to do this.b what if she cries ? what if she punches me? what if she never talks to me? what if she try's to stab me with something silver? then i heard the ring the doorbell ring snapping me out of my thoughts. i walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"hey." she said walking in and kissing me.

i decided to take her up stairs to my room were there was absolutely no sharp objects. she put her bag down and sat on my bed. i sat down beside her looking at my feet.

"liam is everything okay?" she asked concerned.

"yes i mean, no everything's not okay." i stuttered out.

"whats wrong." she said scooting closer and reaching for my hand.

"it's us." i said pulling back my hand and standing up.

y/ns pov

"it's us." he said standing up.

"what do you mean." i asked standing up.

"i-i can't do this anymore we're done." he said quickly.

he walked over to his bedroom door and opened it.

"you should go." he said softly.

i grabbed my stuff and walked out in shock.

______________________________ i hope you like it❤️

i hope you like it❤️