"chapter 34- do i look dead to you"

liams pov

i woke up in a hospital bed cold and wondering how i got here. not remembering remotely anything that had happened. i looked around the room to see the pack all sitting with their heads in their hands. then a police man walked in. i was so confused what was happening.

"where's y/n." i asked and everyone stood up.

everyone stared at each other.

"she's missing." lydia said softly.

i felt tears form in my eyes.
"what do you mean she's missing? how could she be missing? how could she just disappear like this?" i said as the tears fell from my eyes.

"we are going to have to bring you all in for questioning." the cop said and we all nodded. where and what could have happened to y/n?

10 months later

liams pov

i woke up in my room and looked over at the clock it said it was twelve thirty six. i woke up to see my y/n, i knew this had to be a dream but it was so real. she touched my hair just like how she used to. this dream was almost to real. then she finally spoke.

"i missed you so much liam." she said smiling.

"i missed you too." i said returning the smile.

she looked down and saw i had her gym bag, we had been using some of her old things to help us find clues about what could have happened to her.

"what should i be looking for in here?" i asked.

"i can't tell you liam but it's not about the details don't miss what's right in front of you." she replied.

she stroked my hair again
"i missed you so much liam. i missed that fierce look you get in your eye when you had to know the answer. had to win the game but this isn't yahtzee sweetie. this is some serious messed up stuff." she said.

then we heard floor board creek from in the hall and y/n whipped her neck around, it was probably my dad.

"i have to go." she said standing up.

"wait!"i said stopping her.

"what happened to you that night, did you die?" i asked quickly.

"do i look dead to you?"she said with a smile and she kissed my forehead and she was gone.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️