"chapter 33- i love you"

your pov

liam and i have been best friends since the third grade. whatever happened good or bad we made it through it together. like when scott bit him last year. it was a crazy roller coaster ride but we made it through it and now our friendship is stronger that ever. i woke up and did my normal routine. then i waited for stiles to pick me up cause there was no way i was going on scott's motorcycle. finally stiles pulled up and i got in and liam was sitting in the back of the jeep.
liams pov

"hey y/n." i said as she climbed into the jeep.

"good morning." she said with a smile, that beautiful smile. the smile i fell in love with. im in love with y/n, i've been in love with her since last year. i've tried to tell her but every-time i started to , something got in the way. but today i was going to tell her.

your pov
i got out the jeep and walked to my locker. when i opened it a little piece of paper fell out.

it said:
"meet me in the locker room at 10:30- liam"

i got my books and went to class. finally ten thirty rolled around and i asked to go to the bathroom. but instead i went to the locker room. i opened the door and walked in.

"liam." i whispered.

it was creepy the locker room to be honest. it was dark and it smelled like sweat. finally liam came in through the other door.

liams pov

"look i don't know exactly how to say this so i'm just going to say it." i blurted out.

"okay."she said confused.

"i love you." i said quickly.

"you what!" she said with a smile.

"i love you." i repeated.

she walked over to me planting a passionate kiss on my lips and she whispered in my ear.

"i love you too."

______________
i hope you like it❤️ @misscannibal