"chapter 14- jealous part 2"

liam's pov

it's been two weeks since y/n has talked to me. she's been ignoring my calls, not replying my to my texts and she doesn't even look at me in school. she just walks past me in the hallways without saying a word. but today i was going to get her to talk to me. mason and i got out of stile's jeep and shut the door. we went over the plan one last time and we walked into school.

y/ns pov

i walked down the hallway with hayden by my side since liam and i stopped talking we had become really good friends. i guess you could say we were the anti liam club.

"hayden where are you taking me?" i asked as she dragged me down the hallway and into a empty classroom.

"i'm helping you." she said shutting the door.

"what are you talking about ?" i said confused.

then the door opened and mason walked in with liam by his side.

"what the hell is this." i yelled.

i looked at them mason and hayden sprinted out of the room locking it from the outside. i ran to the door banging on it and jiggling the lock.

"i'm not letting you out till you talk to him." hayden said through the door.

liam's pov

"great i'm going to be stuck in here all day." y/n said talking to herself.

"can we talk?" i said with a sigh.

"why." she said crossing her arms.

"because we obviously need to talk about what happened." i said sitting on top of one of the desks.

"you'll probably just assume i'm lying always do." she yelled.

"i don't think that." i said softly.

"you just assumed that i was flirting with brett and i wasn't i'm your girlfriend you should trust me." she said angrily.

y/ns pov

"i know i was wrong and i'm sorry it's okay if you want nothing to do with me." he said looking at his feet.

"i never said i didn't want anything to do with you liam i still love you." i said reaching out to hold his hand.

"i love you too." he said smiling.

we both stood up and i put my arms around his neck and we kissed.

it was a feeling that i missed and then i heard the door unlock

it was a feeling that i missed and then i heard the door unlock. we got up and walked out of the room holding hands. we headed down the hallway and i turned around and mouthed thank you to my friends that got us back together.

____________________________
i hope you like it❤️