"chapter 11- welcome to sinema"

liam's pov

so mason is dragging me to this club with him so i'm dragging y/n too. if i'm going to have to go i might as well have a little fun with y/n. cause if she didn't come i'd probably be standing around watching mason dance with guys all night which would be beyond boring. so mason and i are waiting outside of y/n's house. she walked out in a tight short pink skirt & a black crop top. she got in the car and smiled at me. all i could think to myself is why does my best friend have to be so damn hot.
we arrived at the back of the club where hayden was supposed to let us in.

"you're my wingman tonight." mason said putting his hand on my shoulder.

i groaned i didn't want to be here. " oh come on we might have some fun tonight." y/n said winking at me.

it was kinda hot but i just smiled at her. we got to the door & hayden was standing there.

" i said i'll let you and y/n in not him." she said pointing at liam.

"but i'm his flight attendant." i awkwardly said.

"what." hayden said confused.

"wingman." i spit out.

"you said i could bring y/n and have a plus one." mason said.

"not a plus liam." she said rolling her eyes.

"please hayden do it for me." y/n said making a puppy face.

"welcome to sinema." hayden said rolling her eyes and opening the door.

we walked into the club and the music was blasting.

"we don't look old enough to be here." i said nervously.

"neither does he." y/n said pointing out brett with a girl grinding on him.

y/ns pov
i was standing there with liam and mason. i turned my head for a second and mason was gone. great. i wasn't going to have much fun tonight. liam was already glued to his phone and he'd most likely be like that for the rest of the night so i walked away to get a drink. i sat at the bar and one drink turned into more than i could count. i was beyond drunk. i was dancing with a couple girls from school until i got bored and walked away. i didn't know where my feet were taking me to until i saw liam sitting down on his phone in the corner all alone.

 i didn't know where my feet were taking me to until i saw liam sitting down on his phone in the corner all alone

liams pov

"look at little boy blue all in the corner." y/n said making a frown and walking towards me
i could tell she drank a lot. she came over and sat on my lap and started playing with my hair.

"why aren't you dancing with me." she said pouting with her hands in my hair.

"you didn't ask me." i said laughing. she jumped off my lap and grabbed my hand dragging me to the dance floor. she wrapped her hands around my neck as she bounced up and down to the beat of the music. then she kissed me and it got really heated. she whispered in my ear.

"let's get outta here."

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️