"chapter 56- she got over it"

requested by @totallybmx

ella's pov

it's been 2 months since liam broke up with me and got with hayden. he told me that he "loved me" but he was "in love with her" it broke me completely into a million little pieces. i felt like i had been stabbed in the chest and i couldn't get the knife out. like everyday, everywhere i went that knife and that pain was still inside me.

i got out of my brother stiles' jeep and headed to my locker. i opened the cold metal contraption and pulled my books out one by one and shoved them into my book bag. i heard laughter and turned around when i heard the noise. i turned around to see hayden and liam walking down the hallway hand in hand. i sighed as i felt the sharp pain from the knife in my chest.

i shut my locker and headed to class.
the day ended and i waited outside the locker room for stiles after his lacrosse practice. then my ears were drawn to the sound of two familiar voices yelling. i walked down the hallway and the voices got louder as i got closer to them. i peeked down the almost vacant hallway, to see hayden and liam arguing.

"why would you kiss him hayden." liam screamed.

"can you just chill out it wasn't that big of a deal." hayden said crossing her arms and rolling her brown eyes out of annoyance.

"hayden we're done i can't do this anymore." liam said walking away from hayden towards where i was eavesdropping.

i darted down the hallway at the speed of light back to the locker room. i made it without being seen by liam. i took a deep breathe and watched my ex boyfriend liam walk by. we exchanged glances as liam walked out of the school and then stiles walked out of the locker room.

"ready to go?" stiles asked me as i stared at the door liam just exited from.

"yeah." i said walking towards the door with my brother and leaving the high school.

liams pov

mason sat on my bed munching down on popcorn watching a movie. i paced back and forth not able to get the thoughts of hayden and ella out of my head. i broke up with ella for hayden. i thought i loved hayden but she didn't love or care about me. i gave up ella who was caring and truly loved me for hayden. i was regretting all the decisions i had made over the past few months. i was broke out of my thoughts as a piece of hot popcorn hit me in the forehead.

"can you stop throwing that." i yelled at mason after getting hit by another piece of popcorn.

"can you stop pacing i'm trying to watch this movie." mason said mimicking me.

i rolled my eyes at his comment and sat down on the bed beside him.

"do you think that ella would take me back." i asked bluntly.

"if this were a month ago. i'd say yes but she got over it." mason said shoving popcorn in his mouth.

i sighed.

then my phone rang. i answered it and it was scott saying he needed mason and i to come meet the pack in the woods. we took mason's car and bolted to the beacon hills reserve. we headed into the woods to find the pack fighting something that i hadn't seen in years, a berserker. i saw ella and stiles standing over by his jeep and then the monster came and threw ella against a tree. she groaned in pain and everyone rushed over to her. and the monster took that as an opportunity to slip away unseen. i rushed over to her.

"hey it's okay i'm here." i said holding her hand trying to heal her.

"no." she said and i looked at her confused.

then scott pushed me out of the way and healed her.

"i want stiles." she cried and stiles ran over to her and brought her to the car. everyone headed back to the stilinski house. we all sat around while ella layed on the couch, drifting off to sleep. they all walked up to stiles' room. i stayed down and looked at ella laying there and i was confused why she didn't want me to heal her. she didn't want me to help at all.

"ella." i said softly.

"yeah." she replied opening her eyes.

"why didn't you want me to help in the woods." i asked.

"because you were never there for me before." she said.

i sighed and looked down.

"look i'm sorry, but why would you call for stiles when you know i could've helped you." i asked.

"because stiles never left me. you hurt me liam. i don't trust you anymore." ella said softly.

"i'm sorry." i said softly.

"yeah so am i." she said as she turned away from me on the couch.

______________________
i hope you like it❤️