"chapter 30- i like you"

requested by teen-wolf-liam

lauren's pov

liam and i have been bestfriends since as long as long as i can remember. he always told me everything and we always did everything together but all that changed when he started dating hayden. they used to hate eachother with a passion but then they made up and now they date. i'm happy liam had found someone who made him happy but i wish he didn't have to completely shut me out now that he has a girlfriend.

liams pov

i walked into school and went to lauren's locker. she was putting her books in her locker and i came up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

"guess who it is?" i asked laughing.

"liam." she said and she turned around smiling at me.

"how did you know it was me." i asked.

"because your the only person i know who would do that." she said chuckling.

"hey babe." hayden said walking over and kissing me.

"hey." i said kissing her back.

"hey lauren." hayden said giving her a false smile.

"hey." lauren replied.

"well i have get to class i'll see you later liam." lauren said.

"bye." i said kissing lauren's cheek and she walked away.

liams pov
i was waiting for hayden to come out of the bathroom for twenty minutes. why do girls have to fix their makeup and clothes? why can't they just pee like everyone else ? then i heard hayden's voice.

"she's such a slut." she said.

i realized i could hear her with my wolf hearing. i kept listening because i wanted to know who she was talking about.

"i don't even know why liam's friends with lauren she's ugly." hayden said causing all her friends to laugh.

then the door opened and hayden and her clique walked out.

"hayden we're done." i said walking away. i said leaving her standing there shocked.

i was walking down the hallway and i saw lauren. i grabbed her without warning and kissed her.

"i like you." i said.

"i like you too." she said smiling.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️