"chapter 20- so you used me part 2"

liams pov
it's been over a week since y/n and i broke up. i haven't tried to talk to her because what i did was wrong and i definitely didn't want to get slapped again.

y/ns pov
it's been a week since liam and i broke up. i'm still hurting i can't believe he was going use me as bait to catch a dread doctor. he should have just told me the truth from the beginning i would've helped them but they thought lying was the way to go. i've had enough of the lies and he definitely deserves more than a slap.

y/ns pov
i walked into history and sat in my desk on the far side of the room. i used to sit behind liam but i switched seats with a girl in my class.

"okay class take your seats." the history teacher announced and everyone sat down.

"so today we are gonna be starting a new project and we are gonna have partners." he said which caused the entire class to cheer.

"everyone come up and look at the list and see who your partner is." the teacher said to the entire class.

liams pov
i got up from my desk and pushed through the crowd to see who my partner is. i hoped it would be mason, but i look at the list and it said y/n was my partner. i looked at y/n who was giving me a death glare.

y/n pov

"everyone sit with your partner." the teacher yelled.

i sat back in my old seat behind liam.

"do you want to come over and work on the project." he said turning around to me.

"i'm not coming over your house we can meet at the library after school

"i'm not coming over your house we can meet at the library after school." i said harshly.

"okay." he said softly.

i could already tell this was going to be rough.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️