"chapter 61- no she wont dunbar"

requested by Slytherin__Princess_

liam's pov

"y/n i don't know why you're so stressed out about this." i said.

"liam for the millionth time stiles is gonna be pissed if i tell him." y/n exclaimed.

"it's not even that big of a deal." i sighed.

"i know it's not but he'll make it a big deal and i'm not ready to tell him that we've been hooking up." she said.

"he's not gonna care." i said.

"yes he will i'm his sister stiles." y/n said.

"adopted sister." i corrected.

"that doesn't change anything liam, get over it i have to go to class." she scoffed.

the bell rang and y/n disappeared into the crowd of teenagers. i took a deep breathe and walked to my class. all day i couldn't get the thought out of my head about what i said to y/n. of course stiles would be mad her being adopted wouldn't change that either and i needed to respect her decision about keeping us a secret.

three o clock finally rolled around and i walked to the spot that me and y/n usually meet after school.

y/ns pov
"hey" i said as liam approached me.

"hey i'm sorry about earlier what i said was stupid and didn't make sense and i'm sorry i can't believe i said that-" liam started to ramble before i cut him off.

"liam it's cool i was actually think maybe we should tell stiles, might as well rip the bandage off right." i chuckled.

"okay." liam said exhaling.

i walked up to him and put my arms around his neck planting a kiss on his lips he placed his hands on my waist and the kissed deepened. we pulled apart when we heard a familiar screeching noise. we turned around to see an all too familiar blue jeep with stiles driving and scott in the passenger seat.

"what the hell are you guys doing." stiles exclaimed.

"you see we've been waiting to tell you that we're kinda a thing." i breathed out smiling awkwardly waiting for a response.

"liam what in the world makes you think you can date my sister you little runt." stiles yelled.

"uh uh uh i don't know." liam stuttered out.

"y/n get in the car." stiles said.

"but stiles-" i said before he cut me off.

"get in the car" he yelled .

i approached the door and turned around to face a gloomy liam.

"i'll call you later." i said

"no she won't dunbar." stiles said as i got in the car and we screeched away.

_____________________________
i hope you guys like it❤️