"chapter 52- i dont want to be a vampire dunbar part 2"

liam's pov

it's been three weeks since me and y/n last talked. every time i see her she's with stefan and i can feel the anger burning inside of me like a fire. there's something wrong about him. i can just feel it, i don't what it is but i can just sense it he's not normal. he's not human.
i walk into school and see mason.

"hey man." he says pushing me softly.

"hey." i responded.

that awkward exchange of heys was enough to stop us both for saying anything else so we just walked into history. the class i have with y/n and stefan. i walk in and they're already turned around talking to each other. flirting. y/n is looking at him like he's the only thing in her world. the way she used to look at me.

y/n pov
i see liam walk in he shoots me a look and then sits down on the opposite side of the room.

i miss him & i miss the smell of his hair

i miss him & i miss the smell of his hair. i miss his kisses, and the sex. god i miss the sex so much. class began and i was copying my notes and i turned around to look at stefan and he was already looking at me.

 class began and i was copying my notes and i turned around to look at stefan and he was already looking at me

i turned back around, he's so sexy. but i love liam, but i wouldn't mind making liam a little jealous. after class i go up to stefan and ask him if he wants to come over to study. he says yes of course.

after school i get home, sit down and then hear a knock on the door. i get up to see who it is and its stefan.

"you got here quick." i said laughing.

we went upstairs to my room and started studying. then out of nowhere stefan got up and started smelling me.

"you smell so delicious i could eat you." he said almost drooling.

"thank i guess." i said looking down.

i was so freaked out.

"i'm going to go to the bathroom." i said getting up.

i walked to the door and suddenly it shut and stefan was in front of me.

"how how did you do that." i said stuttering.
he just looked at me.

"how did you do that." i said again.

"what the hell are you." i screamed and he looked up at me

"a vampire." he said which made my mouth dropped open and then he pinnned me against the wall and bit my neck.

i screamed, then i fell to the floor and i looked around and he was standing there.

 i blinked and he was gone

____________________________
i hope you like it❤️