"chapter 36- i'll never be her"

your pov

i hopped out of the jeep and walked into school. i walked straight to my locker. i was pulling my books out and then i saw liam and hayden kissing at her locker. i sighed, i loved him but he wants her. he needs her and i'll never be her. i always wondered why he never liked me. i always wondered why i was never good enough for him. i remember how i used to throw myself at him and how he used to always reject me. eventually i stopped trying to make him like me. i hated that i loved him and i hated that he didn't love me. i stood there all alone watching him watch her like she's the only girl he's ever seen. he didn't give a damn about me, he never notices me anymore. he doesn't notice that this pain is killing me i thought as cold tears rolled down my cheeks.

stiles pov
i saw y/n staring at liam and hayden. then i saw tears roll down her cheeks. i knew exactly how she felt, loving someone when they love someone else. it's the worst feeling in the world, feeling like your not good enough for them.

your pov

i felt two arms wrapped around me. i looked up and it was stiles. we released from the hug and he said to me

"one day someone will love you for exactly who you are."

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️