"chapter 28- vindictive bunny boiler"

your pov

i walked into school with my head down trying to avoid liam, mason , or any member of the pack. i was walking and i ran into someone dropping all my papers on the floor. the person i ran into was liam of course i avoided eye contact as i scrambled to pick up all my papers. i grabbed them all and tried to scurry away but then he grabbed my arm.

"why aren't you talking to me?" he asked.

"you know why." i said back walking away.

he ran down the hallway and caught up with me.

"no i don't." he said stopping me again.

[flashback]

i was waiting for liam outside the locker room after the lacrosse game. boy after boy walked out and none were liam so i walked into the locker room.
"liam." i yelled getting no response.

i walked outside of the school to see if i could catch a ride home with stiles. i walked down the steps and i walked past the school buses and stopped after i heard footsteps. i peeked my head in between the buses and saw hayden kissing my boyfriend. i didn't know what to say or do it was like i was completely paralyzed. i took a breath and ran away.

[end of flashback]

"y/n i didn't kiss her she kissed me and that's all that happened." he pleaded.

"no you kissed back and if she kissed you could have pushed her off." i said not buying anything he had to say.

i got home from school and laid on my bed. i was beyond bored since liam and i hadn't be hanging out anymore. so i texted my friend alison dilaurentis to come over. i heard a knock at the door and headed down the stairs to answer it. i opened the door and it was alison.

"hey." i said greeting her.

"hey y/n." she said back walking into my house. i shut the door and we went upstairs to my room.

"so where's your boy toy liam?" she asked plopping down onto my bed.

" he kissed another girl." i said softly embarrassed that my boyfriend would cheat on me.

"what!" she yelled sitting up on my bed.

"we'll a girl kissed him." i said correcting myself.

"who?" she asked curiously.

"hayden romero." i replied.

"there's no way she gonna kiss your boyfriend and get away with it." alison said standing up.

"well there isn't anything i can do about it now what's done is done." i said shrugging.

"but there is, put on some shoes." she said.

"why?" i said confused.

"because i'm going to show you how to get rid of this bitch." she said with a smirk.

alison pulled me out of my house and into her car. she drove me to liam's house.

"alison what are we doing here." i said.

"shh." she whispered.

we walked towards his house and knocked on the door no one answered .

"good no ones home." she said.

"okay but how are we supposed to get in?" i questioned.

she picked up the door mat and pulled a key from under it.

"this." she said putting it in the door and unlocking it.

we walked into liams house and up to his room.

"alison this feels really wrong." i said while we stood in his room.

"y/n this isn't the fourth grade anymore are you just gonna let everyone walk all over you?" she said.

she walked over to liam's desk and picked up a purse on it.

"who's is this?" she asked.
i grabbed it, opening it up and pulled out hayden's school id.

"he said they only kissed why would he lie." i asked as my anger caused warm tears to form in my eyes.

"i don't know." she said shrugging.

i looked at the purse and threw it across the room. "that's it let your anger out babe." she said encouraging me. "now you wanna get rid of this bitch?" she asked.

"how?" i asked.

"you have to show liam who she really is a fake, slutty, vindictive bunny boiler. don't look now but hay-den is having a meltdown." she said picking up a coffee cup off of liam's bedside table and pouring what was left in the cup all over his desk following that we smashed almost everything in his room.

____________
i hope you like it❤️