"chapter 7- something about her"

"y/n get up we have school." theo yelled.

"five more minutes please." you groaned rolling over in bed.

"if you don't get up now you can walk." he yelled back and with that you jumped out of bed and ran to your bathroom.

you did your morning routine and ran down stairs and grabbed your bag.

"finally damn it doesn't take a million hours to put on a shirt, shoes, and pants." he said rolling his eyes.

"yes it does now can we just go." you said.

you arrived at school and you got out the car and turned around and saw that theo was gone. great my first day and i know absolutely nobody you thought to yourself. you walked into school trying to keep your head down and not draw attention to yourself. but of course you ended up running into someone and falling right on your ass.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." he said helping you up.

"no it's my fault i'm clumsy." you said with a laugh.

"you have something on your skirt, let me get it." he said with a smile.

"thanks." you said while he brushed you off which made you blush a lot.

"so what's your name?" he asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"y/n."

"oh well i'm liam."

"nice to meet you."

"so i've never seen you around here before." he said.

"that's because its my first day." you said laughing nervously.

liams pov

her laugh was adorable. she was gorgeous everything about her was perfect, there was just something about her.

 she was gorgeous everything about her was perfect, there was just something about her

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️