"chapter 41- you little runt"

requested by @bluefood4lyfe

your pov

liam and i were supposed to be studying but then he kissed me and that turned into us making out. he was now on top of me shirtless. liam was kissing down my jawline to my neck. his hands tugged on the bottom of my shirt and then my bedroom door flew open.

"hey y/n i'm- what the hell?" jackson said

"jackson what-what are you doing here?" i said stuttering.

"i came to visit." jackson said softly.

"is that your brother?" liam whispered to me.

"yes i'm her brother and who are you you little runt." jackson said angrily.

"he's my boyfriend." i replied.

"boyfriend?" jackson said in shock.

jacksons pov

its been awhile since i've seen y/n. i missed my baby sister but she wasn't much of a baby anymore. she has a boyfriend. she growing up and i missed out on a lot of it. i missed her first day of high school and her sixteenth birthday. her hair was darker than the last time i saw her, i think she dyed it. she was in bed with a boy, a shirtless boy. she grew up without me.

your pov
liam quickly grabbed his shirt and stood up. i stood up too and fixed my hair. jackson took a step forward and punched liam straight in the jaw causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

"oh my god liam are you okay." i yelled.

"i'm fine it's okay y/n." liam said groaning and getting up off of the floor.

then jackson placed his hand on liam's
shoulder.

"that was for me finding you in bed with my sister but i want you to take care of her for me." jackson said grinning.

"i will." liam said looking over at me and smiling.

___________________________
i hope you like it❤️