"chapter 39- nobody can take my pain"

your pov
i heard the sound of my annoying alarm clock go off. i hated that thing. i got out of bed and went to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and sighed. i was looking at the person i hated the most, myself. i shook off my thoughts and got dressed. then stiles came to pick scott and me up like he did every morning. scott got in the passengers seat and i got in the back seat. where liam and hayden were. i sighed again. every time i saw those two together my heart broke. liam was my bestfriend and inloved him more than he could ever know. but then hayden showed up and they got together.

we finally got to school. i got out of the jeep and mason was waiting for us. we walked to first period and sat down. i felt like mason was the only one who really understood what i was going through. he was easy to talk to and he was always there. then cory came along and mason ditched me too. i felt so alone. my mom and my brother were always busy because of the dread doctors. i felt like nobody knew i was even here anymore. i was always alone, always left behind. so after school i walked home alone and broke down. the pain was too much.

liams pov
i was in the locker room getting ready for the lacrosse game and my phone went off. i got a call from y/n. she was breathing heavy and crying. then she said "goodbye." and hung up
i freaked out. i ran to her house. i was banging on the door. nobody came to open it. i forced it open and ran upstairs. i went into y/n room and she wasn't there. i twisted the doorknob on the door to the bathroom. i opened it to find y/n sitting on the floor with blood coming out of her arm. i called 911 and the ambulance rushed in. it felt like everything was happening in slow motion. y/n was my bestfriend and i hadn't even known she was feeling this way. i felt guilty i felt as if i let this happen to her. i was so focused on myself and hayden i made y/n feel like she didn't exist. i made her feel like she was all alone in the world. sadly this wasn't the kind of pain i could take away by gripping her hand, this pain was inside.

 sadly this wasn't the kind of pain i could take away by gripping her hand, this pain was inside

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️