"chapter 50- im vengeful"

liams pov

i walked home from lacrosse practice with mason. mason didn't play lacrosse of course, he just liked to watch cause he thought the guys on the team were hot. i think mason should definitely find a more productive hobby. we walked down the street that y/n used to live on. when we walked past her old house i saw a movers truck. a elderly couple lives their now, well lived cause they are definitely moving since there a movers truck. 

i saw them walking out with boxes. i wonder who's moving in their. y/n and i haven't talked since that day she left. i wish i didn't get so mad. that was before i had my medication. i was always angry. i don't even know how she used to deal with my crazy ied self.

y/n pov

flight 234 to california has now landed

flight 234 to california has now landed. my mom and i grabbed our stuff and exited the plane. we got to the taxi and get driven to our house. we moved to texas because my dad got a job promotion. when we were there my mom found out he was having an affair with one of his coworkers. she was crushed and i was crushed too. they got a divorce and my mom got her job back in beacon hills so that why we're moving back. i'm nervous, i have to start at the high school tomorrow.

we get to the house and i start unpacking my stuff. after hours of unpacking im exhausted. i sit on my bed and pass out.

my alarm clock starts ringing. i drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom. i take a shower, brush my teeth, curl my hair, and do my makeup. this is kind of a new start for me. i look through my closet for something to wear. my mom always tells me that first impressions don't define how people think of you. i think that's a bunch of bullshit. first impressions are so important. so i have to look as good as i can. i finally find the right outfit.

as i put my boots on i hear my mom yell from downstairs

"y/n come on or i'm leaving without you." i put my boots on, grab my bag and run downstairs.

i get in the car and my mom drives me to school. after about 5 minutes we pull up in front of the school.

"have a great day sweetie." she says smiling.

i sigh and get out the car. i pull my schedule out of my pocket. my first class is history, i ask a girl with strawberry blonde hair for directions. she shows me to the classroom. i thank her and i walk in. i sit down, twirling my hair and chewing my gum out of boredom. i turn around and see a boy walk in. i was in shock, it was liam.

i felt anger flush through my body. he started walking to the desk next to me. i took my gum and put it on his chair. the teacher told him to sit down and he sat down. i turned around and looked at him and we made eye contact.

his mouth dropped open

his mouth dropped open. i turned away from liam and back at the board.

liams pov

i can't believe it's y/n. it's been 4 years since i've seen her. she's even more beautiful than she was before.

 she's even more beautiful than she was before

the bell rings and class is over. i stand up and there was gum stuck to my pants.

"where the hell did this come from." i yelled.

y/n walks by me, looks down at the gum on my pants and says "oops." and blows a bubble with her gum in my face.

i got to the locker room and change into an extra pair of shorts i have in my gym locker. i go to my locker to put my jeans away and at the same time i shut my locker the person next to me does. it's y/n.

"cute shorts." she says with a laugh.

"you know i was going to ask you if you were still mad about the sixth grade, but you cleared that up." i said sarcastically.

"i'm not mad liam i'm vengeful." she said with a smirk and she walked away.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️