"chapter 62- you're one hot fish"

y/ns pov

"guys." i said getting everyone's attention.

"what's up." mason asked.

"you guys have been so nice since to me since i moved to beacon hills and i haven't been completely honest with you all." i nervously stated.

"what haven't you been honest about." lydia asked.

"i could tell you but i think it's better if i show you can you guys meet me at the pool tonight." i asked.

"why the pool." stiles asked abruptly.

"you'll see." i said getting up and walking away.

eight o clock rolled around and i was getting more and more nervous about my decision to tell the pack my secret. what if they freak out, or what if they try to kill me. what if liam doesn't want to talk to me anymore. i had all these thoughts rushing through my head but it was too late to turn back. the pack piled in through the doors of the pool and formed a circle around me.

"so what did you want to show us." liam said breaking the silence.

i took a deep breathe and took off my shoes and my jacket. i walked to the edge of the pool and looked back at the pack who was confused. i took another breathe and jumped into the pool.

i swam up to the surface and was greeted by everyone with their jaws dropped

"you're you're a-" liam stuttered.

"you're a fish." stiles yelled cutting liam off.

"she's a mermaid you idiot." malia said rolling her eyes.

"you're one hot fish." liam blurted out.

"thanks i guess." i said laughing.

___________________________
i hope you guys like it❤️