Chapter 4: its classified

Soon enough Chloe takes off again leaving Beca behind, making it difficult for Beca to catch up. "hurry up we have work to do" the red head calls to agent Mitchell from a far. "kinda hard to learn anything when you fucking walking like your feet are on fire."

Chloe stops so Beca can catch up. She turns around furious, "well maybe if your little ass could keep up we cou-" Chloe is cut off by the tall kid, who showed Beca around earlier. "hey Rick" Chloe says folding her arms. He stares, concerned "did I- interrupt something?" He ask. "nope."

Chloe replies grabbing Beca's hand and pulling her foward. After Chloe shows Beca around the whole place, she gets her suit. It's really heavy.

"Why do I need this?" Beca ask, using all her strength to hold up the scuba gear looking leather suit. "Well you actually dont. You can proceed with the mission wearing only a bra and panties. Would you like that better?" Chloe ask Beca with a menace smile.

"Well no, but-" becas sentence is cut short "great! So go get changed, hurry we don't have much time." Chloe says, basically pushing Beca into the changing laboratory.

"How do i look?" Beca ask when she exits the changing room. "you have a very petite body" That's all Chloe says before leaving and Beca follows.

•••

"Woah woah where you going?" Chloe says grabbing Beca by the arm. "I have to let my roommate know what I'm doing, I've already been gone longer than expected." Beca snaps and jerks away from Chloes hold. "okay well" Chloe fixes her suit, "I'm coming with"

Beca gives her the 'no the fuck your not' look; Beca laughs. "I'm serious I'm coming with you" Chloe repeats herself to beca. "if you wish" Beca says getting in her car and starting the engine.

"What this?" Chloe ask as she grabs a foamy green pine tree hanging from becas car mirror. "That's a air freshener" Beca answers the question, slapping Chloes hand away from it. "what this?" Chloe ask, opening the glove department.

"That's the glove department" Beca says with a higher tone shutting it close. The rest of the car ride consisted of Chloe grabbing things and asking about them. Fun right?

•••

Beca begins unlocking the dire before she's stopped, "you can't actually tell her what happening. You MUST sugar coat it" Chloe says as she holds Becas wrist. "yeah got it"

"Hey Em" Beca says opening the door revealing a very trashy apartment to chloe. "I told you to clean up Emily!" Beca tells at Emily and she drunkly stammers over. "who's this?" Em says spilling the beer in her hand.

"Fucking kidding me? Sorry Chloe, you can sit on the chair over there" Beca says grabbing the beer out emilys hand. Emily ignores what Beca just said and walks over to Chloe, almost falling. "who's this your girlfriend?" Em says pointing at Chloe but asking beca.

"No, just a fr-" Beca pauses "she's just someone I know" she continues. Emily then tells Chloe "well you know shes my girlfriend" "thats good to know" Chloe says in replies to emilys previous statement.

"Okay that's enough Emily" Beca says moving Emily to her room and shutting the door. "she's not ACTUALLY my girlfriend, she just gets like that when she's drunk" Beca reassures chloe. Chloe ignores and head out the door.

"Emily I'm going to be gone for a month, so here's 800 dollars that should cover me and some food you might want. no beer!" Beca tells Emily all in one saying. "wait where are you going" she says holding the money like its a baby.

"It's classified. see you soon" Beca says kissing Emily's forehead and leaving her room. She packs all her important needs and leaves to her car, where Chloes been sitting in for 20 minutes.