Chapter 12: sexual tension

A/N: there will be a tiny bit of smut

•••

(Chloe's POV)

Beca is downstairs, picking up our receipt for this week; the food we ordered.

Today is our last day for vacation, after this we have to work for 3 weeks straight. I have a surprise for beca when she comes back up. I just hope she'll be cooperative.

•••

I slid on some (underwear & bra) white laced lingerie. I then put on a white robe and sit on the bed. Waiting for beca.

*10 minutes later*

I'm in the bed butting my nails when I hear the door open. "Chloe they're are charging us 40-" she stops in the middle of her sentence when I stand in front of her with only a robe on.

"Are you about to shower?" She ask as she hands over the receipt, "no." I tell her smirking, as I grab the receipt from her hand. "well then why do you have on the robe?" She's now raising her eyebrows.

"For this" I quickly discard the robe from around my body; I can slowly see Becas cheeks becoming red. "oh- that's nice" she stutters. "How nice?" I walk closer to her and press my body against hers.

"Real nice, but I'm- I can't" she moves me to the side and tries to walk past. Not today. I grab her arm and put her against the wall. I look into her eyes and bite my lip, quickly after my lips meet hers.

She doesn't decline the kiss, but I can tell she's a bit uncomfortable. That's good. "What do you say we take this to-" I glide the palm of my hand across her crotch; she gasp. "- the bed" I say trailing her to the bed.

Beca pushes me on the bed. "I'm not having sex with you" she says before walking over to sit in front of her computer.

I turn her chair around and sit in her lap, so her face meets mine. I connect my lips with hers again and bite down on her lip. She licks my upper lip asking for entrance, I decline which makes her force her tongue in my mouth. A moan escapes.

She picks me up and takes me to the bed, without breaking the kiss. She slowly lays me down and then starts at my neck.

She discards her shirt and goes back to biting my neck, "beca.." I gasp "you forced me to do this" she says to me before unclipping my bra. Her attention goes form my neck to breast in a heartbeat. She kneeds at them for a while before, she takes off her sweat pants and discards my undergarments.

"Wanna back out?" I ask biting my lip and smiling. "no, but do you?" She ask running her hand around my clit.

This makes me bite the side of my cheek hard, she slowly slides 1 finger in my core. "wait om-" beca covered my mouth "shhh." She moves back and forth with one finger, eventually adding another.

•••

"Beca I'm gonna-" I say before squirting on her and the bed. She gives me a big grin and falls to the floor. "omg Beca" i assume she's hurt, but no. She's on the floor dying of laughter. "you cummed on me!" She yelled still laughing.

"Shut up" I laugh helping her up off the floor. "I'm gonna take a shower." She starts to the bathroom, "wait I'll come with" and I follow her into the bathroom.