Chapter 8: the club

(Beca's POV)

We have been at this club for like 4 hours. When we got here at like 11:15, I had totally forgot about Chloe and her virginity. I'm not one to care about others but, you know, it wouldn't be cool if I just let her give it away.

I've literally seen 15 guys talk to her and try to take her home, I just sat back and watched her decline each one of their requests. One guy in particular looked familiar. Dammit it's the dude from the other night.

"Shit" I say taking a sip of my drink and as I start to walk over, it looks like Chloe's got it all worked out. They're both dancing, okay. He has his hands on her waist, okay not what I want him doing but okay.

He's cupping her cheek, fuck that. I sit my drink down and run over knocking him into the floor. "beca what the hell" Chloe says holding her drink and the dude stands up.

He frowns "not you again" he says taking large breaths. "don't EVER come near her, again. understand?" I say with a piercing tone. Everyone in the club is now staring.

"You don't intimidate me" he says standing tall and crossing him arms. "wanna bet" I tell him, already knowing I'll win whatever.

"Your choosing" he says, obviously wanting a fight: but I'm not in the mood, so I go with something easy. "first to make her moan wins, and if you just happen to make her moan I'll have to make her moan louder" I tell him and he thinks I'm joking.

"I'm like the king of making girls moan." he throws his hands in the air. He's got a big ego, this should be easy. "you go first" and he grabs Chloe by the waist and kisses her neck.

No moan.

I laugh at that, "wanna give it one more go" I tell him and he does is without hesitation, he uses more force this time which results in Chloe pushing him off. "do you guys wanna see what a real moan is?" I say to everyone, but I'm directing the question at the guy.

"No beca sto-" I cut Chloe off by pressing my lips on her, and without being to sexual, I rub the sides of he chest which, surprisingly make her moan real loud.

Chloe's in shock, "okay. now leave her alone" I tell the dude as I pull Chloe's arm out the club.

•••

"You can't just kiss me whenever you want" Chloe snaps at me when we're like 6 feet from our hotel room door. "What do you expect me to do?" I say standing behind as she opens the door. "let me handle it, maybe?" She pushes the handle down and opens the door.

"Now we both know you couldn't of done that" I curtly say to her as she shuts the door. "oh shut up" she smiles a bit.

"Make me"

(Chloe's POV)

"Make me" beca says to me adding a deathly glare. I push he against the wall and smash my lips into hers, she kisses back harsh. I discard my shirt and she does the same. we connect lips again.

We make it over to the bed and she's on top, I quickly gain dominance and take over by kissing her neck. I calm her down by leaving a trail of kisses from her throat to inner thigh.

"Wait" beca says plopping herself up. "your drunk Chloe" she's right I am drunk. "But I wanna have sex, I wanna lose my virginity" I say sitting back upset.

"That's okay but not like this" and after beca says that she slips over to the other side of bed and goes to sleep.

_______

I know the bar competition was cheesy but I couldn't think of anything else.