Chapter 11.

A/N: sorry for updating so much

•••

(Becas POV)

(I believe) I'm fully sober now; Chloe lays in the bed reading, while I play on my computer. Hours go by, and neither of us have said a word to each other. I'd rather talk than just sit alone in a room.

[12:37 am]

"What are you reading?" I ask, turning my swiffle chair towards her. "The perks of being a wallflower." She replies, not looking up from the book.

I get up off my chair and in as swift motion, remove the book from her hand, and place it on the table my computer sits on. "Hey!" She gets up and takes off her adorable reading glasses.

(Chloe's POV)

"Hey!" I yell at beca as I remove my reading glasses, "what was that for?" I stand up and our faces meet. There's a slight pause before beca speaks. "I wanna talk" she pushes me on the bed. "I don't wanna just sit here" she slumps down on the bed.

"Becas there's not much to talk about-" I check the clock "it's almost 1 am" I say giving her a confused look. "you start, just say anything." she smiles, "why'd you call me beautiful in the tub, when I was fully naked?"

I knew she would stop talking; and she did. Her cheeks were bright red. "actually yeah there's nothing to talk about" she gets up and I grab her arm. "wanna have sex?" I smile and tighten my grip.

"Wow you must be a pleaser to your boyfriend" she says snatching away from my hold. "why because I offer sex?" I smirk and she's quick to snap back, "no because you give so many damn mixed signals." beca pauses, but continues before I can.

"You were just raped not to long ago! And your trying to go at it again!" She runs over to me, and opens my legs. "look! You still have bruises" she throws my leg away from her hand.

"I'm sleeping on the chair tonight" she storms off to her computer.

I can honestly say "I want to have sex with beca"

She gives off this sexual rage that I've been craving for days. I can tell that she wants nothing to do with our sexual tension, anymore. But I'm going to change that.