Chapter 15: your a tease

(Chloes POV)

Beca's such a tease, or at least that's what I think. She either has on barely any clothing or none at all. We've only been off vacation 3 days and she still acts as if it hasn't stopped; ordering pizza at 1 am, swimming everyday, staying up crazy hours, etc. etc. I've had enough.

There's a knock at the door. Just as I expected, it's almost 2 am and it's the pizza guy. "Pizza delivery" a voice comes from the other side of the door, "I got it" beca says, finishing the last piece of pizza from the box she ordered yesterday. After removing the blanket that had been covering her body, it was shown she only had on a bra and panties.

Big surprise.

"How much?" I hear beca ask the pizza guy/girl, "uh 10 boobs- I mean dollars" I hear Beca's (little) innocent giggle.

Not to long after I hear the door shut, and there walks over beca with yet another box of pizza. She sees me staring at her so she cranes her neck to look back, "want a piece?" She starts to peel one from out the box. "No thanks I'm fine" I snort at her.

"What's wrong lighten up" she scarfs down the first piece of pizza, starting on the second one moments later. "What's there to lighten up about?" I straighten myself, awaiting an argument. "C'mon were in Paris!" She throws her hands in the air, dropping her 3rd piece of pizza on the floor.

"5 second rule!" She yells before picking it and going back at it. "Your a tease and a dirty pig. All you do is walk around half naked and eat pizza all day, and you haven't showered in like 2 days" I snap at her. She's silent for a moment. "Oh shit Chloe I'm sorry, I totally forgot about the whole 'you love me' thing." Beca says putting a robe over her body.

"That's really not the point" I say to beca, even though it is. "This is the last box of pizza your ordering, and you need to shower. Now." I lay down the law, using all kinds of finger gestures.

She looks a bit mad now, "oh yeah you want me to shower don't you Beale!" She starts to strip off all her clothing, "you just love eye fucking me all day don't you!" She starts to crawl on the bed; naked, might I add.

She sits up on her knees "you want all this don't you!" She starts to fondle her body, from breast to crotch. She notices my cheeks and quickly leaves the bed. "I will not! I repeat will not, do something a certain way just because your in love with me. I told you, that you can't be in love with me. I fucking warned your ass. Get over it." Beca snaps before going into the bathroom and slamming the door.

Yeah. I fucked up big time.

•••

It had been a while since beca stormed off into the bathroom. I was trying to shape what I should say when she comes out the bathroom, that shouldn't be hard right?

Just after that I hear a bang come from the bathroom. "Chloee" Beca groaned. I hurried into the bathroom to find a bare naked beca, lying on the floor; in an odd position.

Completely forgetting what just happened I ask "what happened-are you okay?" I attempt to pick her up, but picking up a wet body is not easy. "I fell, I think I hurt my ankle" she groans trying to pick herself up but failed in the process.

"Okay let me help you" I grab a towel and wrap it around her body. "Okay one two three-" on three I pick up beca, and carry her to the bed.

I'm probably going to be sleeping on the chair tonight.

(Becas POV)

"Ow Chloe!" I yell in pain, "sorry!" She shouts trying to not put pressure on me, "no it's not you, just get me ice" I reply clenching my body.

Chloe presses the ice on my sore ankle, and to my surprise it doesn't hurt (that bad).

Even after the argument, Chloe still cares this much; I feel bad now.

"Chloe scoot over" I tell her so I can sit up. I stare her in her eyes, those blue orbs. "I apologize for yelling earlier" I shake my head. "No it's my fault, I shouldn't tell you what to do." She gave me a weak smile. I kiss her cheek, "I forgive you" I smile shortly after.