Chapter 13; i love you

(Becas POV)

After the sex with Chloe I immediately got back on my computer, to you know take my mind off of what just happened. Don't get me wrong it was great but, I have a bad feeling that Chloe wants more from me than just sex, and that is NOT something I want to give her.

I wasn't ignoring her, I just wasn't talking to her. Okay maybe I was ignoring her, but it's best for both of us. I really need to take my mind off this - Chloe.

I get up from the chair and grab my leather jacket, after putting it on I take my hair out the back and pull it to the front. "Where you going babe?" Chloe takes her attention off the book. I stop and put my hand in my pocket.

"Id rather you not call me that" I say not trying to sound like a dick. "Okay baby" she puts emphasis on baby, "don't call me baby either." I kinda sounded like a dick that time. "Well then what should I call you?" Chloe asked confused.

"Beca" I remind her what my name is, "why beca?" She takes off her glasses and approaches me, "because... It's my name" I laugh; maybe she forgot. She looks a little upset that she can't call me those things.

"I'm gonna-" I stare into her blue eyes, she's just so per- NO. No. "I'm going to the bar." I start to walk out the door. "We have a minibar" she walks over and points at it.

"Yeah well it doesn't have what I want." I open the door, but before I leave Chloe blurts out. "I can make it" and with that I stop opening the door; I close it. "You don't even know what I want" I reply taking off my jacket.

"Well then. Tell me" she opens the fridge that holds all sort of condiments and about 40+ different alcohols. "Why didn't you use this before, when you wanted a drink ?" I walk over towards her and she presses her lips together.

"You don't know how to make anything do you?" I point my finger at her. "Okay I'm going to the bar" I turn around and she's quick to grab me. "I love you" she blurts out.

(Chloe's POV)

"I love you" I say to beca, holding her wrist. Her face is showing all sorts of expressions and feelings and thoughts. I had been holding her wrist for a while. It took her a moment to gather her thoughts and speak, "you, what?" She now stared into my eyes, with deep sorrow.

"I-" I pause and glance into her eyes for what seems like eternity, "I love you" I repeated what I said earlier. "Your not serious" she removes my hand from her wrist. I'm not sure if I am, I can't really process what's happening.

"Chloe?" I fainted seconds after hearing her call my name.