Chapter 21 - the dress

(Chloes POV)

Today is the last day of vacation, tomorrows the wedding and then after that we go back home, to LA.

I was hoping me and Beca could enjoy our last day here but instead, it started out with an argument; something we haven't had in 4 days. Surprise surprise.

This wasn't even something worth arguing about, but Beca will fight to her grave about anything.

"I want the red dress!" Beca demands holding her arm. We're debating for who should get which dress. "That's not fair I called it first!" I sneered, following the arm fold Beca just attempted.

"You can't just call dibs on something!" Beca was now yelling, "yeah you can because I just did and I'm wearing the red one!" I snapped back and headed over to grab it. Beca stopped me in my tracks holding my hand.

"I want the dress" Becas tone now smooth to the core; with a convincing smirk. She pushed me back to the bed and got atop. She whispered in my ear, "so,... Who gets the dress?" She took long hard breaths by my ear, nibbling at it.

"You,.. You can have the dress" I let out a defeated groan, as she gets off me and takes the red dress over to her luggage.

•••

(Becas POV)

Besides the fight earlier, the day went great. I had a surprise for Chloe; this being our last day in Paris, what better way to have dinner than at a rooftop.

"Can I take the blindfold off?" Chloe repeats a question she asked only 5 minutes ago; and before that 10 more times.

"Not until I say so" I ask, hands still on her shoulders guiding her to our dinner table for tonight. When I stop her she's too eager and beats me to taking off the blindfold.

"Surprise!" I say sarcastically, kinda mad I didn't get to take off the blindfold. "Oh my god" is the only thing Chloes says whilst holding her face.

We stood there silent, for a good 3 minutes. "Is it bad?" I ask, not really knowing what else to say. "No no, god no. It's perfect, beca you didn't have to-" "but I wanted to" I gave her a quick smile and kiss before sitting her down.

•••

"This is hands down the best night of my life" Chloe says, slurping up her last pieces of spaghetti; I giggle at that, before tearing my head in my hand and staring at Chloe. She stops for a moment "what?" She asks smiling the predatory smile.

"Your just, so perfect. Never seen anyone or thing like it" I admit, because it's true. She has the perfect body, face, personality all of it. She's the epitome of perfection.

"Thanks Beca, been nice having you around." She gave me the darkest smile. Having me around? What the fuck. "I thought we were dating" because I'm 99% sure we were.

"You never asked." Chloes states. That's true "okay, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask, trying to sound happy.

"No"

No. Did she just say no!? What the hell! "What do you mean no?" I question her as she sips her wine again. "No, I will not be your girlfriend" Chloes witty reply gets me heated. "Okay, fuck off then" I stand up and leave only for Chloe to follow after me.

•••

(Chloes POV)

After the mission is done, everything's gonna blow over. I'll go back to UWA, beca will go back to her normal life and everything will be back to the way it was.

"How could you say no to being my girlfriend?" Beca yells at me as I attempt and go to bed. "Beca I'm fucking tired please let me sleep. And you should too big day tommorow" I wink at her and lay my head down.