Chapter 18: balcony

(Chloes POV)

The car ride with beca, couldn't of been more awkward. We just sat and stared forward; both of us. Neither one of us said anything until, beca pulled out a slip of paper and her phone.

I glanced over twice, saying something the third time. "Are you really gonna call him?" She's gotta be joking, I mean the guy has douche written all over him. "Yeah why not?" Beca says not picking her head up form her phone.

"Why not!?" I had to figure out 'why not' she shouldn't call him, oh I got it. "Because strict guideline rules say, you can't date anyone on a mission" I state; that should do it. "Didn't you try and date me" beca says before I let out a defeated sigh.

(A/n everything written is Beca says)

"Hey chase it's beca"

"Yeah I'm on my way there"

"Idk like 3 hours"

"Okay"

"I'll let you know when I get back"

"Bye"

I breath out loudly before stepping hard on the gas.

•••

"Beca let me just show you, I can give you what he can't" I say grazing my hand on top of Becas crotch, as I close our hotel door. "Do you have a penis Chloe? Pretty sure you don't. And what I want is a penis" Beca smiles before walking off to her computer.

A/N: ALRIGHT THERE IS A BIT OF SMUT, it is not as well written as others are but I did my best with what I had. Also this is very awkward to think about. Ex; "I wrote about to girls having sex, that would be wired to others"

"C'mon just one more time" I cup her cheeks and kiss her, leaving a trail of kisses to her neck. She tries to get me off her but at the same time she doesn't. "Just let me show you a good-time" I tug at her sides.

I take her to the bed, she still hasn't said anything.

I lay on top and kiss her neck, I find her sweet spot and bite down, hard; she groaned in frustration. I remove her shirt, doing the same with mine after, reconnecting our lips right after.

I suck, bite and tug and her bottom lip, leaving a trail of love marks from her Jawline down to her core. I tug at her jeans and let them hang awkwardly at her ankles. I run my palm over her garments, feeling the wet sensation that has been built up.

Right before I could do anything else...

There's a knock at the door.

"Hey it's chase!" "Shit" Beca says pulling back on pants right after. As she's about to leave, "wait where are you going?" She can't just leave we were about to have sex.

"I'm leaving, see you later" she opens the door and closes it behind her.

•••

It's not like she's gonna care, right? I've been pacing back and forth for and hour thinking if I should or not. I won't harm anyone, Richard won't care beca wouldn't, chase sure as hell wouldn't; I mean look at him he's taking beca from me.

Only one way to end this.

Jump off the balcony.

•••

(Becas POV)

Chase is so charming, he knows exactly what to say. He's so- my heart suddenly drops. I hold my chest tight as I gasp for air.

"Are you okay?" Chase now giving me 110% of his attention "yeah I'm fine just my heart" after saying that the pain grows "ow!" I clench my chest holding back tears that are on the verge of falling.

"C'mon I'll take you home" chase picks me up in his arms. The pain grows more and more. "Ow chase it hurts! Really bad" I can't help but cry now it hurts so bad. He glances over and holds my hand, that only makes the pain worst.

"Stop chase that's making it worst" he remove his hand and focuses on the road.

When we reach the hotel the pain stops-just completely gone. "The pains gone now, wanna head back out?" I say grabbing chases arm and walking away, only for the pain to come back.

"You know what I'll just stay, wanna come in?" "Sure" chase opens the door for me. "Chloe?" I call out but no   Answer.

I walked in, taking precaution as to the possible scenarios. I looked around for a while until I saw a figure-sitting on the balcony railing. "Chloe... Chlo" My tone was smooth as ever. She didn't move- she just sat there.

"Should I get someone" chase ask, probably more frightened than me. "No- just uh. Just go go home" I gestured him off with my hand.

I make my way over to Chloe. Is this what she's been feeling, that pain I had in my heart; is that what she's been feeling this whole time. "Chloe, why are you doing this?" I ask, oblivious to why, considering there could be a million reasons.

"You know why." She moves more off the edge, "stop stop! Please don't go any further" my eyes started tearing up. I couldn't lose Chloe, not like this at least.

I try once again, to walk closer but that makes things worst. "Chloe please come down" I ask but she remains still.

(Chloes POV)

Why is beca even trying to help, she's been an ass to me the whole time. "Beca just go back with chase" I tell her but she ignores the demand. "I don't want- I, I want you"

"You do?" I ask turning around, beca looks happier than ever to see my face. "Yes Chloe I do! Please come down" she moves closer, "no you don't" and with that I move off the balcony.