Chapter 7.

(Chloe's POV)

I didn't realize until morning, what I did. I take a look at beca and she's still sleeping.

I decide to order breakfast, but the phone is right where beca is sleeping. it's also a wired phone so, I can't move away from her face.

I attempt to get over all her luggage and clothes and her. I finally reach the phone and kneel down. I dial the phone.

*Ring* *ring*

"Hello" some lady says.

"Hi, can we have some breakfast ordered to 203" I tell her.

"Sure what would you like?" she asked sounding pleased someone called.

I look around for the menu that was left under our door the first night we stayed here.

"The uh- 2 number 1's" I say trying the fold the menu back together.

"Is that all?" she ask.

"Yeah for now, thank you" I say, hanging up.

Just as I'm done I turn around to an awake, beca. "JESUS CHRIST!" I say as I'm clearly startled. I'm holding my chest as she starts laughing hysterically. She's still going as I take a shower. When I finally come out, she's quick to greet me with a

"Hey chloe, can I ask you something?"

Oh shit she's going to ask me about the cheek cup. No. I try to play it off sarcastically, hoping it would drift her away from the original question.

"You just asked one" I say laughing, and taking my hair out the wrapped towel. "no really" she says sitting on the bed and, patting the side of her for me to sit beside her.

I slowly walk over, a little frightened. "why did you cup my cheek?" She blatantly ask. This results in me being silent for a couple minutes.

I really didn't know why, I cupped her cheek. Or maybe I did....

"I uh- I've never kissed anyone, I guess I just got caught up in the moment." did I just reveal my biggest secret to beca, someone I hate!

She scoots back "you've never kissed anyone!?" She basically shouts. "well now I have" I say biting my lip, she just walks away. "So I mean if you've never kissed anyone... that means you've never had-" "sex" I say finishing her sentence.

A huge smile forms on her face. "Why are you smiling?" I'm a little mad now. She runs and jumps on me "that's so adorable Beale!" she's teasing me, I smirk it off. "wait what about those guys, what were you planning on doing with them?" She gets off me for this question.

"I was planning on having sex with them! And the last guy we were about to but I chickened out" I told her disappointed I almost gave up my virginity to some frat boy.

"Good thing I saved you" she says winking and kissing my forehead. Beca's not that bad, but things go downhill when as she's getting off me, her knee presses and rubs against the inside of my thighs.

"Mhm" I let out a moan. fuck! I hope beca didn't hear that. "you okay?" She asked before fully getting of the bed. "Yeah I'm fine" I say, holding back my urge to say "fuck me."

"Let's go partying" beca says to me holding her hands on her hips. "It's 11 in the afternoon" I say plopping myself down. "I know" she says grabbing my hand. "let's go" and she pulls me out the room.