Chapter 16: arguments

(Becas POV)

Me and Chloe barely talk, but when we do it's an argument. I can never actually talk to her; Chloe yells I yell, we sit in silence until we argue again. I'm so fed up with this bullshit.

"Chloe all you do is argue! Can you just shut, the fuck up, for one moment!" I scream at her, as she makes the bed I, supposedly was going to make. "You know what, you fucking dwarf-" there's a loud bang at the door.

"Hey you guys are gonna have to keep it down, I've got several noise complaints. Don't make me come up here again."  There's a manly voice heard.

"Keep it down Chloe" I snort picking up HER clothes, I throw them at her face "guess I'm not the only dirty one" I state; her mouth drops after she peals the clothing off her face.

"You might as well be coming from porn auditions everyday! the way you dress" Chloe says referring to the fact that I wear lingerie all the time. So what gives, it's comfortable. Who said she gets to choose what I wear and when I wear it.

"Take that back" i now stand tall in chloes face, "make me" Chloe snaps back folding her arms together.

She presses her lips together, "fuck you, and your ego, and your virginity, and your life, fuck EVERYTHING YOU LIVE FOR!" I step away from her running my fingers threw my curls.

Chloe doesn't respond to that. "I'm getting a drink" I say rapping my coat around my arm and I leave without a word.

•••

(Chloes POV)

Its not like I enjoy arguing everyday with beca but, it's the only escape I have from being I love with her.

She makes me feel things I've never felt before, just being around her gets me on a high. Of course I can't tell her that; I'm the reason we always argue. I'm always complaining about dumb things that aren't even worth worrying about.

It's my fault that beca is probably pissed at me, and will never speak to me again. I wanna just sit down with her and talk but I know she'll never go for it. She's probably getting waisted at the bar now.

•••

(Becas POV)

"Fucking Chloe thinks she runs me, well fuck her" I say downing, my 7th shot. "Hey" some tan dude w/ hazel eyes approaches me. "Fuck off" I groan, ordering my 8th shot. "Sorry, look you've had enough for tonight" he says, like he owns me or something.

"No you've had enough you penis head" I almost fall getting down from the bar, he catches me. "I'm chase, and you are?" I don't answer him, instead I just stand up, only to fall down (again) and pass out.

(Chloes POV)

I know suicide should be out the picture but- there's a knock at the door. Good Becas here!

I run over to the door, not even looking through the peep hole before opening the door, "beca I- oh hi" I'm greeted by a tan guy, "hi my names chase" he says doing his best to hold beca up.

"Why do you have beca?" I ask concerned, "she passed out at the bar, I found your room from her keycard" that's kind weird he searched her;

He grants me a smile handing over beca. I take her from his arms and go lay her down.

"Hey uh could you give her this?" He hands over a slip of paper with with 10 digits on it. "Your number? Your giving her your number." I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Well yeah she's pretty. Have a good night"

"Yeah you too" I smile sarcastically, ripping up the paper and throwing it away.

No way in hell in gonna have some guy try and take beca from me.