Chapter 9.

(Becas POV)

It's almost 10; I should've thought threw going to sleep at 12 in the afternoon. Anyways, waking up this late gives me a refreshing feeling. I still don't understand what's up with chloe.

I know she hates me but but at the same time, I feel like she in love with me. If she has feelings for me, she's out of luck because I'm not gay, and I would never be with a girl. I know I kissed Chloe back, its just- I don't want her to let someone she doesn't even know, take her virginity.

I've never encountered with 'girl on girl' action, I mean ive seen a couple videos but that's it. I know that I want to take Chloe's virginity but I'm not sure how I would. Chloe's asleep beside me so I decide to look up some 'how-tos".

I've been searching for 17 minutes and I haven't found anything that shows me what to do. "beca" I hear Chloe say, I quickly close the computer. "what you doing" she gets up rubbing her eyes, "I was- nothing. sleep well?" I give her a big smile.

She gets off the bed and walks over, "no that's not necessa-" she opens the computer before I can finish my sentence. I can see her scanning through my history, my cheeks are as red as ever.

"Are you serious?" She's laughing hysterically, I'm trying to help her and she's laughing. "fuck you" I grab my phone and start to head out the door. She beats me to it and, stands tall. Blocking me from exiting. "move Chloe" I say trying to push her out the way.

"Why were you looking at the stuff?" She's now holding me by my waist; I can't even look her in the eyes. She tightens her grip which makes me gasp, I can see a smile form on her lips. "I knew you wanted to lose your virginity and I didn't want some dirtbag frat boy taking it" I say looking down.

(Chloe's POV)

"I knew you wanted to lose your virginity and I didn't want some dirtbag frat boy taking it" beca confesses to me, and looks down immediately after. "what makes you think I wanted some girl taking my virginity" I say letting go of her waist.

"Chloe are you serious? You tried to fuck me earlier, you always look at me like I'm some god forsaken angel AND-" I cut her off by pressing my lips into hers and holding her cheeks. She pushes me away.

"AND THAT! those FUCKING random kisses? What is wrong with you?" She's holding her hair. "This is bullshit I'm going for a drink" beca says and leaves the room.

•••

It's been an hour since beca left and I'm still contemplating what I should say when she gets back.

Should I say nothing, should I smile, maybe I'll hug her.. no. Wait, she's going to be drunk.

I put that though aside and start thinking about... I hear a knock at the door. "who is it" no answer.

"Hey" it's the dude form the other night. I should've closed the door right then and there, but I didn't. "What are you doing here?" I asked holding the door open. "I wanted to apologize" he starts looking around.

"Where's your friend?" He starts getting a little touchy. "she's in the bar downstairs why?" I'm a bit scared now. "good" he pushes me inside and closes the door.

•••

(Becas POV)

Chloe is a ducking mess. Playing me like that. Bullshit, you know what I'm going to walk in there and take her virginity. No matter what she says.

I reach the door and its wide open, "the hell?" I walk in more and try to sober myself up. I see Chloe laying down crying. So much for taking her virginity.

"Chloe, what happened. Are you okay?" She still lays there holding her legs together. "let your legs go" she's hesitant is I have to use force.

Oh my goodness, there's bruises everywhere. "c'mon lets go to a hospital" I try to pull her up but she resist. "we can we'll blow are cover" she lays back down. "are you fucking kidding me?" I'm a bit angered now.

"Just get some ice I'll be fine" she says gritting her teeth.