Chapter 14

(Becas POV)

Growing up without parents wasn't that bad but, when the other relatives that are left to take care of you, don't really take care of you; that's when you take matters into your own hands.

I wasn't really taught things, I had to figure everything out on my own. I didn't go to school, (like ever) I still know the basic maths and stuff. That's why, when Chloe past out I was dead minded as to what to do.

I tried waking her up, (that didn't go to well)  I tried pouring water on her, (that resulted in me having to change her shirt) I ended up leaving her on the floor while I searched what to do.

The only useful information I found was, 'make sure they're in a comfortable position, so when they walk up they're not scared; and put a wet cloth rag on their forehead'

That shouldn't be hard. I proceeded to pick up Chloe and take her to the bed, her eyes flickered in the process but she was still asleep. After laying her down, I went to wet a rag in the bathroom.

I placed it on her head and went back to my computer.

*2 1/2 hours later*

I could hear Chloe moaning and groaning from behind, letting me know she's up. I grabbed the water bottle that I had been drinking for the past hour, and gave it to her. "Here drink this" I said to her with a slight smile.

She sat up straight, "what happened?" She chugged the bottle after asking. "Well you said you loved me-" I paused and looked around, "then you past out" I continued rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh okay no biggie" she set the bottle down, and pulled the covers over her thighs. "No biggie?" I asked repeating what she said. "Did I say something?" She looks a little scared. "Yeah you said loved me!" I practically yelled.

"Woah beca calm down" she tried to hold me, I was quick to pull away. "No you calm down! You and your fucking emotions and feelings and shit, god your confusing!" I ran my finger through my hair.

Her jaw dropped, she became teary eyed immediately. I didn't notice until she sniffled, "wait I'm sorry, sorry please don't cry" I pulled her in for a hug.

•••

(Chloe's POV)

"I just need to know if you, really do,.. Love me" beca asked as she held my hand. Before I could answer she said "because you can't" I was going to say something completely different, but because she said that; "the fuck. Why not" I tilted my head a bit.

"Well because I don't love you back" beca stated the obvious right in front of me. "But that doesn't mean I can't" I remind her, "I don't want you to get heartbroken; because I know what it feels like" beca looked down for a moment.

The only I could do was rub her back. "It's late, I'm going to bed" she got up and went to sleep on the chair.

I'm in love with beca. But she said I can't, which makes me love her more. I don't understand. How could I hate her but love her. But maybe I don't hate her. I am in love with beca Mitchell.