Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"

Pic on side is Autumnxx

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105841299

*DREAM*

I held the pills in my hands tightly. I could do this and all the pain would end. I dropped the empty bottle and brought the pills to my mouth.

"LILY" Someone yelled and banged on the door.

"LILY OPEN THE DOOR! I'M SORRY!" I soon recognised the voice as Luke's.

I poured the pills into my mouth and swallowed. Everything began spinning and a pain started in my head and stomach. I collapsed onto the floor and began being sick. I stared at the door in pain. The door flew open and I was met by blue eyes, I saw tears fall from them rapidly. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear anything. The last thing I saw was his crystal blue eyes releasing tears.

"LILY"

"LILY WAKE UP!"

*END OF DREAM*

"Lily! Wake up!" James yelled.

I peeled my heavy eye lids open and saw James' brown eyes staring back at me.

"Yeah?" I asked why he made a mad effort to wake me up.

"Sophia's drinking again" He told me. I nodded and headed down stairs where I found Sophia with a bottle of Vodka glued to her hand.

"Sophia, What did I say yesterday" I muttered taking the bottle out of her hand, over half the bottle remained.

"I don't want a baby" She muttered.

"Dad might!" I snapped and poured the contents into the sink.

"But I don't want kids" she muttered.

"Well you have two steps so what's the difference" I told her. she just shook her head and headed into her rom. I went into my room and hopped in the shower. Once I finished I changed into a batman top and black jeans, I plaited my hair before placing a batman beanie on. I changed my phone case to a simple black one with the words 'Escape the ordinary' on it. I also slid on my batman bracelet. Finally I added my black earrings and searched for some shoes. I ended up picking my black vans U sk8-hi. I headed into James' room where he was pulling a batman shirt over his head. I helped him get dressed before slipping on his shoes.

"Do you wanna go out today or something?" I asked him and he nodded.

BEEP BEEP

From: Luke :) x

Hey I'm babysitting my cousin today, she's 4 and an only child I was wondering if you and James wanted to come with us and keep us company? :)

"Wanna go out with Luke and his cousin"  I asked James. He nodded and I text Luke back.

To: Luke :) x

Hey, me and James would love that, What time??

From: Luke :) x

Bout now-ish?

To: Luke :) x

Course I'll be waiting outside :)

From: Luke :) x

K see you in a min :D

I headed downstairs and grabbed some toast before giving it to James.