Chapter 7-"I love you."

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=112656301

Luke's P.O.V

"Don't go yet, come to the airport." Lily muttered to Alec.

"OK." Alec muttered, he didn't look happy at all.

"Guys we will be leaving in 2 hours." Hollie told them, Lily was standing up, Alec had his hands on her waist and she was trying to walk. Alec took a step backwards and Lily pushed herself forward. Gradually she began to walk and Alec let an arm drop. It looked like they were dancing from the waist up, Alec fully let go of Lily and she began walking without anyone helping her, she would stop every now and then because of the pain but she didn't give up.

"OK everything is all packed and we're all ready to go, Lily do you want some clothes?" Hollie asked, Lily nodded and was passed a plaid shirt, black jeans with a hole in the left knee and a pair of plaid converse, she placed a necklace with a charm saying 'Never grow up' and a bracelet with many things on. Lily smiled and walked into the bathroom to get change. Alec grabbed his phone from his pocket and clicked on his pictures, silly selfies, normal selfies and cute selfies of him and Lily popped up, one thing I did notice was in a lot of them Lily had a bruise on her face but I had to admit they were cute. But she'd be better with me...Lily came back out looking stunning as usual.

"OK, the plane is going to leave soon, lets get a move on." Hollie said excitedly, Lily didn't look excited at all. Hollie signed Lily out and we headed into the taxi before we drove to the airport. Alec was sitting close to Lily, he would kiss her cheek every now and then or whisper something to her. She looked upset and scared but I think tit's that she's going to Australia. I hate to break them up but if love is real it'll find it's way back. We walked into the airport and waited for our plane.

"OMG IT'S LUKE HEMMINGS!" Someone screamed, she had a guitar case on her back and a large suitcase behind her.

"Hi." I smiled shyly, she took off her guitar and pulled her phone out of the spare pocket. She took a picture with me before saving it as her back ground and walking off.

"I don't want to go." I heard Lily mumble, as she pulled away from Alec.

"I don't want you too either." Alec replied, he whispered something else at the end but I didn't catch it but whatever it was it made Lily upset. He pulled her onto his lap, she instantly tensed and her tears stopped falling.

Lily's P.O.V

Everything hurts, my side, my head, my eyes, my heart. I couldn't stop crying. I didn't want to leave Alec. I wasn't good enough for him anyway, he made it clear to me. He deserves someone that makes him happy, someone perfect and not broken. He needs someone to make him smile, not to make him cry, like I do every time he spots a new mark on my wrist. He's never cut, like I do. He's not suicidal, like I am. We only have a few things in common but the bad side of me, which is a very big part, wasn't the same as him. I was curled up in his lap, tracing his All Time Low top with my finger.

"You know I love you and I'm sorry for what I've put you through, I just can't control it.." Alec whispered and kissed my cheek.

"I know, I love you too." I replied, staring up at his eyes.

"I hope you meet the right guy, who will treat you right-" I cut him off by giving him a passionate kiss. It was slow and full of love, now before I met a some people, I never believed in love because no one ever showed me it before, but I had James, who gave me love from family, Hollie, who gave me love from friends and I had Alex, who showed me what it felt like to love and to be loved. Our lips moved in sync, his tongue ran over my bottom lip begging for entrance, I immediately let him in. My hands reached for his dark hair, my fingers ran through it, his hands moved around me before settling on the small of my back. I felt people's stares burning into me, but I was too caught up in the kiss.