Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"

Tobie's P.O.V

I've spent 8 weeks waiting for this girl to wake up. The boys are coming back today, what am I supposed to tell them.

Oh hi, Um...Lily failed her suicide attempt and I'm looking after your kids and I've clean your house, to get rid of her blood stains, here's her suicide letters, oh and she's in a coma. How about, no.

 I woke up and crawled out of Carter's grip, I walked over to the twins and smiled down at them. I want kids and we've been planning to adopt but we haven't got the time. I quickly changed into some jeans and a shirt before throwing my hair under a beanie. I walked over to Carter and kissed his head.

"I'm going to see Lily." I told him, he nodded and I walked out. I grabbed my keys and hopped into my car, I drove to the hospital and walked to Lily's room. I sat down beside her and began talking.

"Um...Hey. Tyler and Ava aren't loud anymore, they sleep the whole night now, their eye colour is changing now, Ava's are still bluish and Tyler's are going a hazel colour. The boys are back today and I haven't told them yet. I'm scared, Lily, I'm so scared, please wake up, I couldn't live with myself if you died. Your my best friend and I just need you. You're funny and sweet and damn right sassy. You sit and listen to my rants whenever I'm pissed off, you cheer me up when I'm down, you help me when I don't understand something. You are just a really good friend." I said to her, her pale body laid still and all I could hear was her soft breathing. I sighed and saw a nurse walk in, she smiled sympathetically before checking all the wires and tubes around Lily.

"Girlfriend?" She asked.

"Uh, no, best friend." I replied, she nodded.

"You're her only visitor." The nurse sighed.

"Yeah, Her...boyfriend is coming back today, he doesn't even know." I mumbled.

"Oh gosh." The nurse gasped.

"I know but they sort of broke up and that's what basically caused all of this but I promised him, I'd watch out for her before he left." I explained.

"Oh gosh. Well, I hope everything goes alright for you." She smiled.

"Thanks." I replied before she left. I spoke some more before getting up and kissing her head.

"Love you Lily." I muttered before walking out, I got in my car and sat crying for at least 15 minutes. After I managed to stop, I began to drive to the café. I got out and headed inside to where Carter was feeding the twins, I smiled and took over while he served some people. I sat trying to make the kids laugh as my brain constantly worried about the broken girl.

Luke's P.O.V

There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You got something that I can't explain,

Still try and try and let you know

That first summer we spent's one we'll never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that

We thought was what made us

Ain't it funny now? We can see

We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

Ooh ooh ooh ooh