Chapter 28-"I do."

Dress in external link

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/28.2/set?id=119505789

Lily's P.O.V

*Night before*

I said goodbye to Luke before the boys stole him from me. I turned back to Tobie who was holding my outfit in his hands.  Carter was staying home with the kids while Tobie took me out for my 'last night as a unmarried virgin' is what Tobie called it.

"Go on!" He tapped my bum, I jumped and took my clothes from him.

I quickly got changed into the black lace top, floral patterned leggings and some black converse he had given me. I changed and then put my hair into a ponytail, Tobie jumped up and down before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

"We're gonna get you so drunk!" He exclaimed.

"Tobie, I don't drink." I laughed.

"I'll make you." he laughed, I rolled my eyes and he pulled me into a nightclub.

"Really Tobie!" I exclaimed, he laughed and dragged me to the bar. He ordered me a Vodka and Coke.

"Drink it." He told me.

"I don't drink." I told him.

"No, it only takes me like a tiny bot of alcohol to be drunk." I told him.

"Just that one please." He begged.

"Fine!" I exclaimed and drank down the drink, everything seemed 10 times louder when I finished it.

"ANOTHER?" He yelled.

"No. My head hurts." I whimpered.

"YOU'LL BE FINE! HERE THIS ONE'S JUST COKE!" He yelled and I knew he was lying by the smirk on his face but I still drank it.

Tobie's P.O.V

I laughed as I walked her home.

"OMG! LOOK IT LOOKS LIKE A BUTTERFLY!" She exclaimed as she pointed at something on the wall, she giggled heavily and stumbled into me.

"Your shoes look like cabbages!" She exclaimed. I burst out laughing and finally got her home, I walked up to her door and saw a tipsy Luke.

"WHY IS SHE DRUNK!" He yelled.

"Luke, calm down, OK, I watched her the whole time and she needs to be drunk."

"She has these attacks when she's sick which mean she can choke and die! She hates getting drunk because it usually involves her puking up, I'm staying with her, you can go home!" Luke exclaimed.

"Luke, I know, you go back with the boys and I'll sort her out." I told him.

"No! I don't like you one bit! I'm only putting up with you because for some fucking bizarre reason she likes you!" He said through gritted teeth, I knew he never liked me, he didn't mind Carter but he had a serious problem with me, maybe it was when she tried to...yeah. I think he's jealous.

"Look-" I was cut off by drunk Lily, coughing, she fell to the floor and Luke's predictions were right, she had some sort of attack while being sick. Luke picked her up and sat behind her, smoothing her back, he whispered stuff in her ear and he seemed to calm her down.

"I've had enough of you! Fuck off!" Luke exclaimed, I nodded and 'fucked off'.

Luke's P.O.V

I picked Lily up and carried her inside, I took her into the bathroom and she giggled at me.

"You have Blue eyes, I like blue eyes they look like rainbows." She giggled, I rolled my eyes and she smiled.