Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."

http://www.polyvore.com/12/set?id=115685123

Lily's P.O.V

Dream***

"Luke?" I called, I ran up the stairs in search of the tall blonde, walking into our room, my eyes scanned the empty draws, the empty shelves. Everything was gone, my heart dropped and I began panicking.

"MIKE!" I yelled running into the Michael's room, the same scene filled my gaze, empty. Everything was empty. I ran into Calum's room once again everything was empty, I walked to Ash's and Hollie's door, I opened it and once again it was empty. I was alone. I don't want to be alone. Why? why am I alone?

What did I do?

I screamed and fell to the floor, I was rocking back and forth and I looked up, I saw the Vans and I stood up. Luke stared at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from you." He spat.

"What why?" I asked, wiping the tears.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU! LOOK AT YOU!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE! YOU'RE PATHETIC!! I HATE YOU!" He yelled before turning around and walking away, I chased after him.

"LUKE DON'T GO!" I cried.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE! LUKE DON'T LEAVE!" I screamed, he faded and I found myself alone, I sat on the floor and screamed.

"You will always be alone Lily."

What? Who was that?

"You will ALWAYS be alone."

"ALWAYS."

"FOREVER." 

"STOP!" I screamed, my hands tugged at my hair and I screamed, everything began fading and I was stuck, everything was white, it was just white, you don't know how scary this is until you experience it. I was pulling at my hair viciously and I couldn't stop screaming, it felt as if arms were tightening around me and I felt like I was suffocating.

"LILY!"

"LILY WAKE UP!"

"LILY YOU'RE GONNA BLEED TO DEATH! STOP"

"LILY! STOP! WAKE UP!"

End of dream****

"LILY!" Luke screamed my eyes shot open and I was met by everyone staring at me, Ashton was bandaging my arms, his nose was bleeding and Luke had nail marks across his face.

"What the fuck happened?" Harry asked, I looked at my arms, I had scratched open my cuts, in my sleep! I began crying and Luke told the One Direction boys to get out and I saw everyone had been crying. I saw we were in the hallway.

"Why are we here?" I asked Luke.

"I was calling for help, you were screaming and your arms were just continuously bleeding I thought you were going to..." He started but his voice broke and he got up, I grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"It's OK, I just want you to get better." He told me, I nodded and Ashton let go of my now banaged arm.

"Did I do that?" I reffered to Ashton's nose bleed.

"No, you didn't, I walked into the door in a rush." Ashton lied, I did that, I must have kicked him or something. Luke pulled me up and we walked downstairs, they others went back to bed.