Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/23/set?id=118381252

I was awake at 4am. No sleep had made it into my system. I stared at Luke as he slept, 4 months, 4 whole months, this time I'm babysitting the twins, on my own. Kerri and Josie probably have busy lives.

My eyes flicked around the room, everything of Luke's important stuff was packed into Luke's suitcase and was in the van. I turned back to Luke and watched as he breathed in and out gently.

"Babe, I can feel you staring." Luke mumbled. I jumped and he chuckled quietly.

"S-Sorry." I replied before sinking into his arms.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yeah, you?" I questioned.

"No I was asking for an honest reply, not a default answer." Luke rolled his eyes at me.

What's up with him?

"What do you mean?" I asked him quietly.

"I want you to talk to me-" I cut him.

"About what?" I asked sharply.

"Your feelings." He carried on but I pulled away from his arms, I pulled out my phone and looked through the messages. He flicked my phone out of my hands.

"Luke!" I exclaimed.

"What?! I was trying to talk to you and you turned to your fucking phone? Am I not important?! Is it Tobie? Is he better to talk to then your own fucking boyfriend?!" Luke exclaimed.

"Luke! Stop!" I demanded.

"No! I will not, I'm sick of this! You don't speak to me! What's going on Lily!" He spoke harshly to me. He grabbed my wrists and I tried to pull away but it didn't work.

"Luke get off me! You need to calm down!" I told him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He spat. I pushed myself out of his grip and stood up.

"Get out." I told him.

"No." He said back.

"Fine, I'm going." I replied getting up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Just talk to me!" He exclaimed.

"There's nothing to talk about." I replied.

"You know what? We're done!" He yelled, I looked in his eyes and he let go of me, he walked over to the scissors and walked back over to me, he cut our couple bracelet. 

"What do you mean we're done?" I asked, taking that one breath. You know that breath.

"It's. Over. I'm. No. Longer. Your. Boyfriend." He stated clearly pronouncing each word so I understood.

"FINE! TAKE YOUR BLOODY PLANE TICKET AND GO TO AMAERICA NOW BECAUSE I HATE YOU! GET OUT! DON'T COME BACK! I WON'T BE AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU GO OR WHEN YOU GET BACK! GO FUCK SOME SLUT WHILE YOUR THERE!" I screamed at him.

"I WILL AND SHE'LL BE 100 TIMES BETTER GIRLFRIEND THEN YOU!" He screamed, I began crying and I pushed him out of my room. I punched him repeatedly.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I screamed and he pushed me, I fell to the floor and he left. I covered my face in my hands and cried harder. I sat for hours just crying into my hands.

Do it. He doesn't care anymore, he probably never did.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, I locked the door and reached above the mirror, the small box laid untouched, I brought it down and opened it. The shiny blade glared at me and I contemplated whether I should or not. I put the box down and left the room. The door went and I went downstairs to get it.