Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"

Pic on side is Alec xx

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108957784

I'm 16.

It's been 3 years since I've seen Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. They formed a band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. They're on tour with One Direction. Hollie like me, wasn't told about them leaving for Australia to furfil their dreams. 3 years since my father took my little bundle of joy and headed away to America. At the moment I'm living with Hollie, in Ashton's old house.

On a better note, Amelia's moved school, Brandon moved to Ireland but I'm still builled by Hannah and Matthew. I have a boyfriend, his name is Alec and we've been together for 5 months, we met in school, in the music room, he was singing and I was playing guitar, we were playing the same song which made us click, then we discussed what music we liked, he took me on a date to the beach and we made...um sandcastles and then he asked me out, we have a few hiccups, some more major then others. I love him no matter what.

It's now 3am, I'm laying on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about where it all went wrong. I just don't understand.

"Lily, it's time to get up!" Hollie yelled while tapping my door, I pulled myself out of bed and hopped into the shower before changing into black ripped jeans, an All Time low top, all black converse and my collection of bracelets that will continue to grow and finally my purple hoodie. I headed downstairs and grabbed an apple.

"That bruise is really bad today, I wish we could do something. You ready?" Hollie asked, I nodded before grabbing my plaid bag, slinging it over my shoulder and walking towards her car. Hollie's phone buzzed and she instantly pulled it out, I saw it was a tweet from Ashton.

@Ashton5SOS: I miss you...

"Have you spoke to him since?" I asked her gently, my voice weak and hoarse.

"No, he tried to text me but I didn't want to, he just left and I might never forgive that" She sighed before placing her phone back into her pocket and drove me to hell. Hollie works and I still have to go to School, it sucks.

I put in my head phones and Blink 182 began to play.

(I miss you, I miss you)

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, I miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides