Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/13/set?id=116428808

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up at 5am, if you're wondering why, it's because 17 years ago today, my beautiful girlfriend was born. Ha sappy I know but honestly today is Lily's 17th birthday and I'm gonna make it the best ever!

I grabbed her card which held her present inside, she's gonna love it! I placed all the things on the table, I really hope she's gonna like this. I know what presents she's got and I know she'll love them! Anyway, I placed everything in the correct place, I called the All Time Low lads yesterday and they agreed as soon as I said 'Please come party, it's Lily's 17th'.  I finally finished the colours, Purple, blue and black was the theme. I smiled and headed back to bed. Lily was doing a star fish, she was stretched out across my bed, correction, our bed. I laughed and took a picture before tweeting it.

@Luke5SOS: Happy 17th Lily!! Never knew you were half star fish ;-) @LilyRxx #Happybirthdaystarfish #Lily17today

I laughed to myself before pushing her aside and crawled in beside her, her body curled up and pressed itself against me. I smiled and kissed her head before closing my eyes and catching up on some sleep.

*A few hours later*

"Luke?" Someone whispered in my ear, I opened my ears and was met by Calum's brown ones.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we wake her up, I think I'm more excited about it than her." Calum smiled, I nodded and he went outside the door, he pulled in the others. They were all ready and about to sing.

"1, 2, 3, 4." Calum laughed and they began.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"  They all sang, Lily woke up and smiled.

"Let's go!" Calum said pulling her up, I stood up and grabbed the blindfold.

"Is it OK, if we put this on baby?" I asked, she nodded and I slid it over her eyes, I tied it and kissed her cheek, she blushed and I guided her downstairs. All Time Low stood with those sticky ribbon things attached to them. Rian's was on his head, Alex's was on his nose, Zack's was on his shirt and Jack's was on his pants zip.

"OK, we're taking it off." I smiled, I saw her nod. I took it off and when she saw All Time Low she smiled.

"Behind this bow is your present." Jack smirked, I raised and eye brow and walked over to it, I pulled it off his trousers and pressed it against his forehead.

"Thank you." Lily smiled at me, I smiled back before pressing a kiss against her lips. I heard All Time Low gasp and I turned back to them.

"Oh sorry I forgot, Lily's my girlfriend now." I smiled, she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"CARDS!" Calum yelled, I laughed and he hopped over holding the 4 cards. She gladly took them and opened it, a picture of Calum and Lily cross eyed was on the front, she opened it and read it out loud.

"To Lily. happy birthday you're now 17! Smile, you're amazing! Have a great day! Love from Calum. Thank you!" Lily smiled and hugged him. He picked her up and spun her around. I smiled and laughed. She grabbed the next one and opened it.

"To Tiny, Happy birthday! Hold on many more birthdays to come! Have fun, Winkey face. Love from Mikey aka best person ever, that has cool hair! Thanks Mikey!" Lily smiled and hugged him, he smiled and patted her head. she grabbed the next one and opened it.

"To Lil, Happy birthday! You're worth it! have a fantastic day enjoy yourself! Love from Ashton, Hollie and Baby Irwin. AW BABY IRWIN! Thank you!" Lily exclaimed, Hollie hugged her tightly, then Ashton hugged her. She grabbed the last one and opened it, smiling to herself.