Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108957406

I woke up and quickly hopped into the shower. After I finished I changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a penguin jumper. I replaced my phone case with a case with a silver music note on it. I grabbed my set of black bracelets before sliding on my black Vans. I plugged my headphones into my phone before placing them into my ears. I grabbed my bag before walking downstairs before heading to 'Hell'. I arrived and headed to my undecorated locker. I turned and that's when I saw it. I felt my heart break, holding my locker for support because my knees were too weak to hold me up. My sights were attached to the thing I didn't want to see, Luke and Amelia's locked lips. I saw Ashton walk up to me with Hollie next to him.

"Lily?" Ashton asked me gently.

"H-Hi Ash, I'm s-sorry I have to go" I muttered and let a small tear fall across my rosy cheeks. I ran into the girls bathroom and crawled into the gap. I heard the door open slowly.

"Lily?" A soft voice asked.

"Lily, I saw you come in here, I know we don't each other that well but please?" Hollie's voice echoed around the room, I crawled out and looked at Hollie. Her blonde hair fell smoothly across her shoulder, her eyes were big and a bright blue colour.

"Come on, do you want a talk? I know a nice place to go" Hollie smiled. I nodded and she pulled me into the music practise room. We both sat down on the piano stool.

"Favourite bands?" Hollie asked gently.

"All Time Low, Simple Plan, Blink 182 and Mcfly, you?" I asked.

"All Time Low and Simple Plan" She laughed.

"Wow" I smiled.

"What about your favourite colours?" She asked me.

"Blue, purple and black, you?" I asked smiling fro ear to ear.

"Blue and black, what do you enjoy" Hollie asked, looking at me with real curiosity.

"Um...Reading, writing, twitter, music, singing, what about you?" I asked.

"I like drawing, painting, singing, reading and writing" She told me.

"Wow, we have a lot in common!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"Yeah, so what was up earlier?" She asked, I felt my mood drop immediately and a frown plastered itself across my face.

"Yesterday, I told Luke about something with this girl and saw...I-I saw him kissing her" I said and I felt a sharp pain run across my chest, my vision blurred with tears.

"Aw, I'm so sorry" Hollie said and pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault, I let him in and he hurt me" I muttered.

"It's not your fault boys are stupid, trust I'm 17, I should know" Hollie told me before pulling me into another warm hug.

"So are you and Ashton dating?" I asked her.

"Yeah we are" Hollie smiled, her cheeks blushed a dark pink colour.

"You two are cute together" I told her, she blushed deeper and hid her face.

"Thank you" She giggled. We talked for a while before the buzzer went, I had a free lesson.

"Um...I have to go but I'll see you later, Would you like to come to mine after school?" Hollie asked, I nodded and she smiled happily before walking to whatever class she had. I noticed the acoustic guitar laying in the corner, I grabbed it and placed it on my lap, once I had it settled I began to strum.