Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."

Outfit 1: http://www.polyvore.com/27.1/set?id=119205514 

Other outfit in external link :-) x

Lily's P.O.V

It's been a month, since I woke up from my coma. Luke's turned 19 and Ashton is 21. The twins have grown up a lot. They crawl a lot and you have no idea how many times I've almost fallen over them. Michael and Kerri got married earlier this month and Calum is now engaged to Josie. Tobie and Carter also have their children and they are the cutest little things ever. (SIDE)

Today is the Grammy's and the boys have been invited, they're allowed to bring a plus one each so obviously Luke's making me go, bummer right?

My scars are at their worst, I hate them and because I did it so deep, they're going to be their forever. I wear long sleeves and every morning, even though he has denied this, Luke glances at them to 'check'.

Oh! Hollie and Niall are married. I was probably more angry than Ashton, to be honest he didn't really care. I suppose I should just et her live her happy life. Ashton has been on countless dates but none have continued to anything more. He said that he'd prefer to be single then have a mother the kids would hate.

Anyways on with life...

"Lily." Someone whispered in my ear, I turned and smiled at Luke.

"Hey Lucas." I smiled, he smiled back and hugged me.

"You excited for the Grammy's?" He asked.

"ish, what if they judge me." I mumbled.

"Hey, no one will judge you, you'll be on my arm the whole time." He smiled. I smiled and rolled on top of him, he looked slightly shocked but a smirk was present.

"I like you by there." Luke smiled, I blushed. He leaned up and pressed our lips together, I smiled and ran my tongue over his lip ring, he moaned and I smiled. I pulled back and climbed off him. I grabbed some clothes before hopping into the shower.

After I finished I changed into a plaid shirt, some ripped black jeans and some jewellery. I smiled as Luke laid taking selfies on his phone and I smiled, I sat beside him and took selfies with him.

"I'm tweeting that one." Luke laughed as he clicked on one of me laughing while he did a silly face.

"No don't my eyes are squinting and they're gross." I told him.

@Luke5SOS: My beautiful fiancé is fab, ily babes @LilyRxx

"Ugh Luke!" I laughed, he smiled and poked his tongue out.

"Do that again and I'll chew it off." I warned, he slowly poked his tongue out and I jumped on him, I connected our lips and bit his tongue, I pulled away and smirked.

"OW!" He yelled holding his tongue, I smiled and blew a kiss.

"Get in the shower." I told him, he sat up and moved my hair on my other shoulder, he pressed his lips against my neck and I smiled.

"You know I'd rather stay with you." He mumbled, his breath bouncing off my skin, I threw my head back and he smirked into my neck.

"Luke, you smell." I joked, he jumped back and put his hand over his heart.

"I'm gonna go cry now." He mumbled, I rolled my eyes and rolled up my sleeves, Luke grabbed my arm and we both stared down at my wrist. He leaned down and pressed kisses to each dark scar, Luke pulled back before he rolled my sleeve back down.

"I love you." I told him, he smiled and moved my hair behind my ear.

"I love you too." He smiled before pressing his lips on mine. He got up and went to the shower, I smiled and walked downstairs. Calum, Josie, Luke and I were the only ones that still stayed in this house, Michael and Kerri live at hers and Ashton moved out ages ago even though he stays here half the time.