Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/20/set?id=117688065

I woke up to kisses on my neck.

"Luke not now." I groaned. He laughed and I pushed him away.

"But your neck is so open and vunrable, I want to leave marks all down that pale flesh." He moaned into my ear.

"Luke?" I replied.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Fuck. Off." I laughed before turning over and trying to get back to sleep. I laughed as Luke straddled me. He began tickling me and I thrashed around underneath him.

"Luke." Giggle.

"Stop." Giggle.

"I CAN-" Giggle.

"T BREATHE!" I laughed, he smiled and I managed to push him away. He laughed and pushed me back down onto the mattress.

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you Lily Rivers." He stated. I smiled and leaned up to his ear.

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you too Luke Hemmings." I replied before kissing him, his hands pulled me up so I was sitting up and he practically sat on my lap, my hands ran through his hair and I smiled against his lips.

Our moment was interrupted by yelling and something smashing.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!! I HATE YOU!" Ashton's voice yelled from downstairs a loud sound echoed and I jumped up running downstairs to where Ashton stood yelling at Niall.

"I HATE YOU TOO!! I LOVE HER!" Niall yelled back.

"NOT AS MUCH AS I DID!" Ashton screamed.

"YOU DIDN'T LOVE HER! YOU NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!" Niall yelled back and Ashton jumped on him. Ashton threw the first punch and I jumped at them, I pulled Ashton away, well tried but got nowhere. Their fists had hit me numerous times but it wasn't until I grabbed Ashton's hair and punched Niall that they stopped.

"Get off me." Niall demanded.

"No, get out of my house. How dare you!? Ashton and Hollie weren't happy but you had no right to kiss her, get the fuck out." I told him, he stood up and brushed my shoulder and headed to Luke, who was standing by the door holding it open. Niall walked out and Ashton fell to the floor, tear pouring from his eyes, I sunk down beside him and held him tight. I looked up and saw Hollie looking at the floor, her eyes met mine and I turned back to Ashton.

"Come on, get dressed, we're going out." I told him, he stood up and walked upstairs. Luke followed leaving me and a heavily pregnant blonde.

"You can't help who you fall in love with." Hollie muttered simply.

"This isn't love! That's lust!" I exclaimed and she shook her head.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Yes! So are you gonna bring those kids up Irwin or Horan?" I asked.

"Irwin." She replied.

The door went and I went to get it. I opened it and saw Michael's friend, Kerri. She was crying and her red hair was tangled, her clothes were ripped and her makeup was smudged.

"Kerri?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah. I-Is M-M-Michael h-home?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come inside." I told her. I quickly ran upstairs and shook Michael awake.

"What?" he asked.

"Kerri just arrived, she is crying-" I was cut off by Michael running downstairs. I followed him and saw him take her in his arms, she was tiny, even smaller then me which made me wonder how the two met.