Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"

Dress in External link xx

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/22/set?id=118352078

FLASHBACK*****

"LET'S GO PARTY!" Tobie screamed pulling me into the nightclub, I hated nightclubs, they sucked. I followed him and he ordered us drinks, I only had one alcoholic drink because I wasn't really fussed on alcohol. Tobie began dancing, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the dance floor, he jumped up and down, I laughed as he screamed 'COME ON BARBIE LETS GO PARTY!' I told him to shut up every 5 minutes.

"I love you like a sister, Lily." Tobie giggled.

"I love you like a sister too." I laughed.

"I'm not a girl!" Tobie exclaimed making me laugh harder. We jumped up and down together as the music boomed around the room, lovers danced with each other or sluts grinded against young men. I felt lost without Luke guding me around but he was with Carter. I pulled out my phone and text him.

To: Lukey <3

Hey baby, Tobie's being loud :'( How's you and Carter? xx

From: Lukey <3

Hey beautiful, Carter's being loud and I'm still sober :'( xx

I laughed before texting him back.

To: Lukey <3

Ha ha lol, can't wait to see you tomorrow :-) xx

From: Lukey <3

Ikr and same, love you! xx

To: Lukey <3

Love you too! xx

I put my phone back in my pocket before pulling Tobie home, as soon as we got into the house, Tobie ran-stumbled-to the bathroom and moments after I heard puking. I heaved before going to check if he was alright. He was being sick again and again. I stepped in and dropped beside him, rubbing his back. Once he finished I sat him down and got him a glass of water.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, It's Luke, can you hear Carter being sick in the background?" He asked and sure enough I heard it.

"That's gross." I laughed.

"I know, how's Tobie?" Luke asked.

"Uh he's..." I turned him around to see Tobie fast asleep.

"Asleep." I finished.

"Great, has he been sick?" Luke asked.

"Yes, it was gross. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too. I got to go Carter's really pissed." Luke laughed.

"OK, bye!" I smiled.

"Bye!" He replied before he hung up. I walked over and picked Tobie up, I carried him upstairs before putting him in bed, I climbed in beside him and slowly fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK*****

I woke up to Tobie groaning, I turned and saw he was laying half on the floor and half on the bed. I sat up and helped him up.