Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"

Ava and Tyler in external link xx

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/21/set?id=118285564

I had a maximum of 4 hours sleep. The other 10 I spent nursing a twin or sometimes both twins. Ashton, Luke and I took it in turn and last night, which was my night, was the worst. It's about October and the twins have grown up a lot. Luke is 18, Ashton is 20 and I'm still 17. Calum and Josie have announced they're in a relationship. Michael and Kerri slept with each other when they were drunk and haven't spoke in 3 months, it's slowly killing Michael. Tobie is engaged. Don't even ask how. OK, well....

Tobie and I were looking for something to get Luke for his 18th. We went into a soft toy store and ended up buying stuff for the twins. Tobie paid for them and when we walked out, he could the bag on this guys belt, Tobie was dragged back by this guy and they ended up falling on a shelve, their lips met and boom! You have love.

They went on dates all the time and on Tobie's 19th, he proposed.

His name is Carter Grey and he's extremely funny. He's 20, he has brown hair and brown eyes and he's 100% gay. (SIDE). We get on very well and we mainly joke to either make Tobie jealous or embarrassed.

"Morning beautiful, it's time for you to get up, you have work." Luke laughed.

"Luke fuck off, I've only have 4 hours sleep." I groaned.

"But work starts in an hour." He laughed, his hand running under my shirt and up my back.

"Luke." I whined.

"I have to go to the studio anyways." He muttered.

"Yeah but you got 14 hours of sleep." I complained.

"Come on." He laughed.

"Fine!" I groaned and go out of bed, I hopped in the shower before changing into a galaxy jumper, black jeans with two holes in the knee, a black beanie and black converse. I slid on a watch and some bracelets before heading into the twins' room. Finally they were asleep. Ashton walked in and sat beside me.

"They're her. Everything they do, I can see her in it." Ashton whispered.

"Hey, don't get upset. She's not worth anymore tears." I told him.

"Yeah, you're right, can you do me a favour?" He asked.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"Babysit?" He asked and I groaned.

"Sure." I replied and pulled my phone out before texting Tobie.

To: Tobie :-)

Hey, I have to babysit today...do I bring them into work or stay home?

I got an instant reply.

From: Tobie :-)

Stay home, Carter will cover for you, you owe me! Have fun!

I laid down on my bed and Luke came out of the shower. The towel around his waist and his hair thrown across his face. I smiled and he sat next to me.

"I get to stay home." I laughed.

"Ugh." He joked.

"But I have to babysit." I laughed, Luke laughed too and I hit him. I came up behind him and kissed down his neck.

"Mhm, Lily, fuck, off." He breathed, I laughed and played with his hair. He turned and pressed me to the bed. His lips met my neck and he bit down, I moaned and that's when Ashton walked in.