Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/16/set?id=117598630

To say I didn't want to wake up would be an understatement. I tried so hard to fall asleep again. Luke knew I was awake yet said nothing. He knows I'm upset and I know he's upset. It wasn't until I turned over and stared at Luke that we actually spoke.

"What times your flight?" I asked.

"10pm." He muttered, I nodded and ran my finger over his chest and traced the muscles in his chest. His hand played with my hair, I pressed small kisses up his chest and he closed his eyes, his hands gripped my hair and I smirked. I trailed kisses up his body to his neck, I lifted my leg over his waist and straddled him. I bit at his neck and he chewed on his lip. He moaned and I giggled, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I looked at his neck and noticed the red mark. I won't say anything...

Luke pressed his lips to my neck and I smiled, he left little kisses before I pulled away and went into the bathroom. I tried to turn on the shower but it didn't work. I walked back out and headed into Ashton's room, he was sleeping with Hollie in his arms.

"Ash." I mumbled, I shook him and he opened his eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"The shower isn't working." I frowned.

"Oh yeah, it's broke, you have to have a bath but you'll have to share because we're on a meter." He told me, I nodded before heading into Luke and I's room. I sat on the bed and collected some clothes together.

"Aren't you having a shower?" Luke asked.

"It's broke and if I had a bath there wouldn't be any water for you." I muttered.

"We can share." Luke asked, the hope clear in his voice.

"You and I, in a bath, together. Man, what could go wrong?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Come on. Please. I'll put bubbles in." He smirked.

"I don't know Luke." I mumbled, I know we'd been close to being fully naked but I'm terrified.

"Pwease?" He begged, he got onto his knees and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Ugh, fine!" I laughed, he jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I laughed and followed him. He ran the bath and tipped like half a bottle of bubbles in.

"Make this quick because I have to go to work in 1 hour and a half." I smiled, he laughed and once it was ready he took his boxers off, I saw a very nice view of his bum. I turned and laughed, I heard him get in the water and I turned back around to see him covered in bubbles up to his chin. I laughed and took my shirt off.

"Turn around." I demanded, he sighed and closed his eyes and put his hand over his eyes. I quickly stripped off and hopped in, his arms wrapped around my waist and I jumped, he pulled me up and sat me in his lap. I leaned against him and he leaned back into the bubbles. I laughed as he put bubbles on his chin and yelled 'Ho Ho Ho' (Admit it, we've all done it!) We stayed in there for a while before he tipped some water on my hair and rubbed shampoo in it. His fingers ran through my hair instantly relaxing me. After he finished I washed it and put conditioner on. After I finished Luke hopped out and wrapped a towel around himself. He grabbed a towel and held it in front of him, I jumped out and he wrapped me in the towel.

"Do you have to work today?" He pouted.

"Yeah. Sorry." I replied, I pressed my lips against his, our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself onto my tip toes. He smiled and lifted me up slightly, I felt his tongue run against my bottom lip begging for entrance, I accepted and his tongue slipped in. Our tongues fought against each other and his won. He lifted me onto the sink and his lips left mine before trailing down my jawline.