Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115178008

Lily's P.O.V

I was awoke by someone leaving, I turned and faced the door, Luke's figure made it's way out. I turned back around staring at the bright red numbers on his alarm clock. 5:35am. Too early. I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

*1 hour later*

"Lily, come on get the fuck up" some one groaned.

"Why" I muttered, I turned over.

"Lily! Get up!" Someone laughed. I turned so my face was in the pillow, making the person laugh.

"Come on Lily." I soon realised it was Michael. I pulled my eyes open and saw it was still dark.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"I have someone you need to meet" Michael smirked.

"What? Who?" I smiled and climbed out of bed.

"Come on." He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room. He ran down the stairs pulling me behind him. As we passed the mirror I took in my appearance, my clothes were hanging on me loosely and my hair was a birds nest. Great. So damn attractive...

"Lily meet..." Michael began and grabbed the living room door handle.

"ALL TIME LOW!" Michael screamed and pushed me into the room, there stood my favourite band, Alex Gaskarth, Zachary Merrick, Rian Dawson and Jack Barakat. I screamed and then realised I looked like gross.

"OMG MICHAEL!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE SHIT HIT BY A TRUCK!" I yelled and covered my face. Everyone started laughing loudly.

"You could have at least told her to sort herself out." Luke replied bluntly, I pulled my hands off my face and gave him a glare.

"What?" I spat.

"Like you care." He replied and turned to his phone.

"What is your problem?" I asked harshly, he rolled his eyes and before turning back to his phone.

"Are you two ex's or are you just hiding your feelings for the other?" Alex asked, smirking.

"Second one!" Everyone but me and Luke yelled.

"WHAT NO!" Luke and I yelled, both glaring at the other.

"You so like each other!" Jack exclaimed.

"Shut up! I hate her!" Luke yelled, well that hurt...

"Well that's fine, cause I hate you more! I hate every single thing about you! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M HERE!" I yelled, pushing my feet against the floor, I ran up stairs. I ran the brush through my hair before shoving a black beanie over it. Michael walked in.

"Hey do you need clothes?" He asked, I nodded and he passed me a pair of skinny jeans and one of his rolling stones top.

"All of your clothes are in the wash." Michael smiled, I walked into the bathroom and changed quickly before heading down stairs, the skinny jeans, were slightly too big and Michael's top hung loosely from my shoulders.

"Why are you being mean to her?" Ashton's voice, muttered from the other room.

"I'm not, she's being a cow." Luke huffed.

"She's really not." Ashton replied.

"She is!" Luke spat back.

"God sake Luke I know she wouldn't want it but you all could show a little bit of love, she just tried to kill herself! You being mean isn't gonna get her anywhere! She thinks everyone hates her!! She's my best friend! And I swear to god Luke Robert Hemmings if you hurt her I will slam your face into a wall!" Hollie yelled before walking out of the room and slamming the door. I pretended I was playing with the hem of my shirt while walking down the stairs. She came up and hugged me.