Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."

Song on side semi relates to this chapter...

http://www.polyvore.com/10/set?id=115182742

"Do you think we should wake them up?"

"No, he's got his arm protectively around her that means 'don't bother us'!"

"But we-wait, is that Luke's shirt?"

"Yeah, looks like Luke was busy last night."

"You guys are idiots you know that?"

"We know."

"So shall we wake them?"

"NO." Me and Luke yelled at the same time, I heard some thing fall and I sat up, looking at what the idiots I called friends broke.

"It's fine." Ashton smiled sheepishly while picking up my guitar.

"If you broke that I will personally chop off your-" I was cut off by Hollie.

"Lily!" Everyone laughed and Ashton was staring painfully at me.

"Yeah. So you better hope that's not broke." I laughed, Luke pulled me closer into his chest and the other all grinned at us.

"Why are you wearing Luke's shirt?" Michael smirked.

"I...don't actually know..." I trailed off.

"She was changing and I walked in, she fell asleep and I slid on my shirt." Luke explained, they nodded and I stood up. Luke groaned and pulled me back.

"Go back to sleep." Luke whined pulling me into his chest.

"No, I need to go have a shower." I smiled.

"Oh Lily, we're getting the stuff to decorate your room today!" Ashton smiled, I smiled back but Luke's face showed he wasn't happy either about the fact I'd have my own room or that Ashton said we're as in me and him.

"Wait, do the boys know about the thing?" Luke asked him, he nodded.

"Well why don't you use Lily's room for the baby? She's happy enough to sleep in here." Luke suggested.

"That's a good point but no offence but you guys probably fight more then Tom and Jerry." Calum said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Not this time, we're gonna stop arguing and stick together." Luke said and I nodded.

"OK, so what made you wanna stick together?" Michael asked.

"Just...something." Luke smiled, covering up for me.

"Ooh." Hollie laughed.

"Not like that." I scoffed. Luke grabbed me and laid me back down, he put his arms around me again.

"No." Michael whined, he went to the bottom of the bed and crawled up so he was in between us.

"Michael get you multi-coloured ass out of my bed." Luke laughed.

"Nah, hey Lily." Michael smirked, he straddled me and Luke shot up.

"Dude, what are you doing!" Luke spat.

"No, this isn't what you think it is, calm, OK, I'm just messing." Michael whispered back, I tensed as his hands touched my side, Luke's face kind of showed a look that said 'I swear to god you touch her and I'll kill you'. He began tickling me and I began squirming underneath Michael.

"No *giggle* Mike *laugh* stop!" I screeched.

"Mike..." Luke trailed off.

"You tickle her then, she's just so cute!" Michael exclaimed poking my cheeks, Luke pushed him off me and he fell to the floor.