Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/11/set?id=115181563

Pic on side is Samantha xx

Lily's P.O.V

I slowly pulled my eyes open, I stared at the ceiling, Luke's arms tightly grasped my waist. Sighing to myself, I untangled myself from him and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and stepped over Niall, who was still asleep in the here. I heard the letterbox go and I quickly picked up the letters.

Mr Clifford.

Mr Irwin.

Mr Irwin.

Miss Williams.

Guardian of: Miss Lily Rivers.

What?!

I slowly unpeeled the envelope, opening up the letter and pulling it open.

Dear Guardian of Miss Lily Rivers,

We have talked to you about taking Miss Rivers to therapy and you excepted, we have managed to find a good therapist and we have also made an appointment for today. Here is the address for the centre.

Health clinic,

42 Wallaby way,

Sydney. (Sorry, big Nemo fan!! hahaha)

Her appointment is at 12:30. Please attend, you agreed and it's free.

Thank you,

Doctor Flint.

My blood began to boil and I ran upstairs, stepping on Niall. Harry made his way out of the spare room in boxers, he grabbed my shoulders and I pushed him against the wall, it made a loud bang through the house.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again!" I spat, that's when Luke walked out the room, he looked at Harry with angry eyes. I pushed him away from me before proceeding into Hollie and Ashton's room, throwing the door open, I was met by Hollie and Ashton in the middle of kissing. Hollie pulled away and I threw the letter at her.

"I HAVE TO GO TO THERAPY!" I screamed, Ashton flinched. Hollie's eyes scanned the letter and she gulped loudly.

"Lily-" I cut her off.

"Oh no, I understand just because I actually got to the point of killing myself, you wanna send me to fucking therapy but it's fine for you to cut your arms to shreds and get away with it. You know I wouldn't send you to therapy and while I was in the same metal state as you." I spat.

"No, the point is, I got better." Hollie replied back, looking at me with regret.

"Forget it. I hate you and you can shove therapy up your arse because you can't make me to go! I wish I did die now." I began crying and she went to get up, I grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be a mirror and threw it at the wall, the glass shattered around me and I fell to the floor crying, my mind was spinning and I couldn't control myself. I had no clue what I was doing.

Ashton came and picked me up by the way he was rocking me back and forth made me realise he had done this before, he was so natural I felt like he had been looking after someone in the same situation as me.

"Lily, stop. Think about what you just did." He muttered, I did and just realised I broke his mirror. I looked at him before covering my face.

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you a new one." I told him, he shook his head and sighed.