Chapter 18-"We should be artists."

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/18/set?id=117685337

It's May. Tomorrow the boys are coming back. Hollie is now 8 months, with twins we recently discovered, she is huge and the babies kicks, I felt it and to be honest it's the most amazing thing I've witnessed. Every time I pass her, I always talk to the babies and he/she kicks, it makes me smiled. Hollie is actually annoyed with me because for the past however many months all I've done is touch her stomach. At the moment Luke is in Spain, in Ibiza, I know, I know. Lucky thing. Today we're going to decorate the room, ready for the babies. We left it a while in case she lost the babiesand she still might but we need to get something done.

My phone flashed saying Luke was face timing me. I accepted and stood in front of the camera.

"Hey babe." I smiled. He laughed and I saw he was in a night club, I laughed as I noticed he was drunk.

"H-Hey L-Lily." He slurred.

"What have you been drinking?" I asked him.

"Vodka, some other drink, a BLUE ONE and Mikey made me take tw...four shots and Ashton licked my cheek and Calum's not...sober." Luke mumbled, he giggled and I laughed.

"I think you should go home." I told him, seeing all the slags in the background.

"M K, love you." He giggled.

"Love you too, don't switch off, I wanna make sure you get home safely." I told him, he nodded and stood up, he almost fell and by the time he got outside and leaned against the wall I'm sure I had a migraine from all that swaying.

"Hey sexy." Some tart walked up to Luke.

"I have a girl-Bleurgh!" Luke was sick all over this girl, I would have been laughing if I wasn't too busy heaving, I fell backwards off the bed and began choking.

"LILY!" Luke screamed from the phone, I thrashed around unable to breathe.

I'm going to die.

That's all I could think, Hollie ran-more like jogged in-and picked me up, she slapped my back and I stopped choking, but I then saw the sick on my pyjamas. I screamed and began crying.

"Lily! It's OK, sh." Hollie hushed me, I was crying extremely hard while drunk Luke was getting yelled at by the tart. Hollie pulled my pyjamas off and I sat shaking, crying and apologising. I heard running water and Hollie took my clothes away. Drunk Luke was trying to work out what had happened. I think he was sobering up because I heard walking and it didn't sound like stumbling.

"Here have a bath." Hollie guided me to the bath and I took my phone in, I placed it on the shelf beside me. I had a bath, while talking to Luke behind the shower curtain, where the shelf was. I finished and got dressed into joggers and an oversized t-shirt because we're painting later and I can't be bothered to change. I sighed and grabbed my phone and told Luke to sleep, he did so and I went downstairs.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled to Hollie.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, you could've died." She told me, I nodded and she grabbed the two paint pots.

"Lets get painting!" She smiled we walked upstairs and began to paint. I heard yapping and I turned to see Beanie running in the paint.

"Beanie!" I exclaimed laughing, I watched as he made a mess but I didn't care. Hollie was painting the walls and I was painting the ceiling. I was actually really excited for these babies, I couldn't wait to see them.

"So have you got any names for the babies?" I asked Hollie.

"Um...for a girl we want Jade and/or Ava and for a boy we want Tyler and/or Dean, it sort of depends on the genders." She smiled..