Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun, I looked around and smiled realising it wasn't the dream. I then realised I was still totally naked, I rolled my eyes and slid on Luke's shirt and my underwear. I walked downstairs and saw a Luke Hemmings standing in boxers dancing to the radio.

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THEIR IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!" Luke sang/yelled with the radio, I giggled and he turned around also smiling.

"Good morning Mrs Hemmings." He smiled, I almost fainted, Mrs Hemmings!!

"Good morning Mr Hemmings." I smirked, he smiled and passed me some food which he was making. I smiled and sat at the little table eating it, he sat and ate his.

"Hey go on twitter!" He exclaimed, a mouth full of food, I nodded and opened up my twitter, I composed a tweet.

@LilyHemmings5SOS: Officially Mrs Hemmings :-) <3

"You changed my username!" I exclaimed, he nodded and I smiled.

"We also have a joint account." He smiled and I looked at it.

Our name was The Hemmo Fam.

Our usernames was @Mr_Mrs_Hemmo

and our bio was: Joint account of @Luke5SOS @LilyHemmings5SOS! Here to keep you updated on the Hemmo side of things!! x

"AW!" I exclaimed, he laughed and I hugged him.

"Babe, you have sex hair go sort it out." He smiled.

"No, I'm gonna post a selfie." I laughed before I took a selfie and tweeted it.

@LilyHemmings5SOS: Morning!! New hairstyle!! What up!?

"They now know what we did last night." Luke laughed, I smiled and poked my tongue out.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed and he jumped.

"I love you too!" He exclaimed, I laughed and smiled at him. We sat on the sofa and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Thanks for last night." I mumbled.

"Any time." He replied, I giggled and connected our lips. We walked out to the kitchen and put our bowls in the sink, Luke lifted me up and sat me on the counter, my legs wrapped around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand traced patterns on my thighs.

"So...you want kids yeah because last night I didn't use a-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Great, so what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"Dunno, up to you." I smiled.

"We could go for a walk?" He suggested, I nodded and he pulled me off the counter, he walked upstairs and dropped me onto the bed, he started looking for clothes. Luke threw a pair of my jeans at me making me laugh.

"Thanks." I smiled, he smiled back and I searched for some shoes. I only had one pair, the Sleeping With Sirens pair, the blood had been cleaned off and I stared at them, remembering every second of that day.

"You OK?" he asked, I nodded and looked down at my wrist, the scars were very visible and I wish I never started.

"Hey, that's over with now, OK?" He asked, I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. He began tickling me and I fell on the floor, he climbed on top of me and things moved fast, soon his hands weren't tickling me, they moved so they were running through my hair, his lips were kissing down my neck roughly. I moaned as he bit down on my skin and he smirked.